Who Covers the Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

csnody

Team Captain
Jul 10, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Forget GC at the line, I'll be going with GC for the win.

Adelaide are horrendous. If I didn't know better I would think the players have already checked out of 2019.

Melbourne seem too short against St Kilda as well.
GC at $5 isn't a bad stab either. Not totally ridiculous with how both teams have been playing.

Aug 3, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Forget GC at the line, I'll be going with GC for the win.
Adelaide are horrendous. If I didn't know better I would think the players have already checked out of 2019.
well random fact - If GC do somehow win, it will be the first time they have ever beaten Adelaide. [Adel:11 GC:0] Also crows have never scored less than 109pts against GC, but theres no way they can keep that up this week.

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
well random fact - If GC do somehow win, it will be the first time they have ever beaten Adelaide. [Adel:11 GC:0] Also crows have never scored less than 109pts against GC, but theres no way they can keep that up this week.
Don't get me wrong, Adelaide could still win this. Plenty of quality in that side. But at $4+ I'm taking the GC every day.

I watched the Crows closely the other night, and was amazed by how bad they were.

North hasn't 'come good'. Still miles off the pace, and will get exposed by the quality teams if we don't click soon.

But somehow Adelaide managed to make us look like a decent team, and that should be alarming.

Vhaluus

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide

Even more random fact, currently Adelaide are the only side to have never lost to an expansion side (GC or GWS)

csnody

Team Captain
Jul 10, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Even more random fact, currently Adelaide are the only side to have never lost to an expansion side (GC or GWS)
But that has also been around the era where crows have made finals and not long ago a grand final. They look miles away from that pace.

Don Pyke dropped Gibbs due to performance. Will he drop Jenkins and a few others due to their lack of performance?

csnody

Team Captain
Jul 10, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Suns have played well but they're being way overrated. Played Carlton, Freo, Saints and Dogs, not exactly the toughest competition. Yes Adelaide have been playing terrible but for mine they will find their mojo this week. I'd be careful putting money on the Suns line this week (imo)
To be fair the only good team crows have played has been the cats.

Swans and hawks both look average this year. And the loss to North is terrible.

chrisdon16

@AFLsystembet
Mar 20, 2013
Launceston, TAS
AFL Club
Essendon
What makes you think that Adelaide are any good?

Is it because they made a Grand Final eighteen months ago?
They've still got a very good list they just need to get out of the rut. Once they regain some confidence and start moving the ball quicker they'll be fine. Pyke needs to free the game plan up a bit they're playing a shocking brand. Perfect opportunity this week.

Vhaluus

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
They've still got a very good list they just need to get out of the rut. Once they regain some confidence and start moving the ball quicker they'll be fine. Pyke needs to free the game plan up a bit they're playing a shocking brand. Perfect opportunity this week.

Word is that the off the field issues from last year are still around.

I personally think the coaches have lost the players and not much will change due to that.

We might still beat GC though.

chrisdon16

@AFLsystembet
Mar 20, 2013
Launceston, TAS
AFL Club
Essendon
Word is that the off the field issues from last year are still around.
That would explain the way they're playing at the moment. The pre season training camp from 2018 must of left a huge divide between the players and coaches. Don't want to sound too harsh but surely it's time to get over it.

Back