Random Discussion Thread 140- Club Folding Enthusiasts Only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really do worry about the state of mainstream media when this is considered a 'hack' to get free chickens

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/f...s/news-story/7cb1a3905d2a1f1ed7cd265a0c2b4b48

If there's surplus chickens in a Coles/Woolies just before closing they will flog them cheap to get rid of them, this has been going on for decades and isn't some new phenomenon.
Sounds like someone’s made a serious mistake in the deli to have more than 10 chickens left at the end of the night. I often shop at my local woolies near close and the deli rarely has any chickens left at that point. This isn’t a very repeatable “hack”.

Life hack: form a good relationship with a local small business owner by frequenting their store for several years, and they will occasionally give you some cheap or free items.
Yeah thanks mate, why don’t I just be nice to everyone in the hope that things might work out sometime in the distance future?

Dickhead.

Life hack: be a campaigner and people will always leave you alone.

I did that and I got a day off from Bigfooty, so I call bullshit on the leaving you alone part :p

Mitch Marsh loses his cricket Australia contract

TY24 R U Ok?
That’s pr Bad what he needs. He needs a couple years away from international cricket to build his confidence and improve his game.

In other news Hilton Cartwright has signed with Melbourne stars. Not a huge lost tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All you pricks watching GOT are doing it cause the $Narrative holders$ want you to watch it.

I thought this "throw a sicky to watch GoT" thing was BS. So how was it? I'm going to catch the 630 viewing.
Nah i legit worked from home because I had a meeting nearby at 12. I haven’t watched more than about 10 mins of GoT to be honest

Just watch Thrones 360 and the season finale of S7 then you're gtg
You know Daenerys is gonna dog him right?

Shits going to hit the fan next week about Jon Snows background and Jamie being there.

When Daenerys flips out, Tyrion etc. are going to advise them to leave, since there is no second army coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back