2019 MotoGP

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge result for him.

Seems well suited to the team and these bikes.

Wellity, wellity, wellity. What a turn up!!
Marquez crashing, jump starts, Suzuki breaking a win drought, Dovi taking the championship lead and Miller with a well deserved first dry race podium.

Quite incredible that. Maybe he's just giving out some false hope.

Huge for Miller though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moto 2 remy stayed on the bike and I liked that . Watching , riding and learning.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm really happy for Remy. On a decent bike he's able to show he's there on merit and not just his surname. A trying weekend for him with a crash in qualifying and then a good start ruined by avoiding someone else's crash but he made sure to bring home points. He's doing great.

Good podium for jack miller. Wow

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Was running to 2 in Qatar before his bike issue, top 4 in Argentina and now a podium, it's great to see Jack answer his critics in the best possible way. Needs to do a better job a tyre selection though. Was somewhat fortunate with dnf's this race as he faded and he had some poor selections last year too. Doing the right things early days vying for that factory seat next year.

Yeah I'd rather he not lol.

Rossi fan here, was happy the other morning, even though I would of loved him to get a win, soo close but hopefully soon he'll win a race... :)

I'm comfortable seeing his winless streak continue to stretch. ;) Said that, he's riding magnificently and making those who kept saying he was wasting a factory seat and should retire look decidedly stupid!

I'm comfortable seeing his winless streak continue to stretch. ;) Said that, he's riding magnificently and making those who kept saying he was wasting a factory seat and should retire look decidedly stupid!

I'm guessing you're a fan of someone else! I also like Jack Miller, use to like Marquez until him and Rossi's incidents...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back