VFL 2019 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolute rubbish! Even when he gets 37 to dispel the crap that he can't run out a game! There are still mindless critics who just like to pot him
To make themselves sound like they have any clue when talking about footy!
He was very good today for a guy who must have been crushed to have been scapegoated the way he was!

Rather than just getting angry, explain an argument perhaps.

He struggles to kick a ball to a leading target in the AFL and struggled to do so in the VFL today. Stating facts.

He did very well to get a lot of the ball. In my opinion, you need to be able to hit a target.

Phillips - I thought he was good. Don't know how much he had, but seemed to be wherever we needed him
Coffield - He does look a little down and disinterested. He's a good player and needs to work himself into it more
Longer - Had some really nice taps to advantage. Not much else though. Took a mark then turned it over
Rowe - Helped out in the ruck
Young - Looked skilled and lively running the flanks. Would be an improvement on Kent at the moment
Armitage - Pretty good. I love Armo but this is where he helps the team, tutoring the guys coming up
Hind - Very flashy and some awesome plays. Needs to not take on the man on the mark every single time, got caught a couple times not doing the simple thing. Could come in for DMac
Dunstan - Lots of ball, but oh so sloppy (insert sad face). Bad by foot and hand. Gets in and under though. I see many at the club going past him
Langlands - I'm still trying to pick him out of the crowd, but he seemed to do well when around. I'd like to see more of him
Marsh - Will be in the 1s at some stage I think. I'd like to see more of him too
Rice - He's made the best but not sure how. Went ok early but I thought he disappeared and I wanted more

Replay:
https://7plus.com.au/sevens-vfl

Hind and dunstan doing as predicted and proving again that their too good to be playing VFL.

They’ll both get a chance but if Geary and Steven come back in and everybody else comes up it may not be this week.

So... 39 good mid touches hitting targets or 39 clint jones handballs
Fill me in peoples

Xx
The first one. Sprinting past players, taking the game on and his ball use was sublime. Not sure at whose expense it would come at but I think we definitely need a player like that in our backline. Gets trapped back there too often sometimes.

I'm really starting to get concerned with Coff.

I was stoked when we called his name out on draft night so I'm a huge fan, but he seems to be going backwards.

Looks to really lack enthusiasm at the moment. Hopefully he can pull his finger out and realise what it takes to play AFL footy. He should be at least playing quality vfl footy and knocking on the door in his second year after what was a very promising start.

The first one. Sprinting past players, taking the game on and his ball use was sublime. Not sure at whose expense it would come at but I think we definitely need a player like that in our backline. Gets trapped back there too often sometimes.
I didn’t see the whole game but what I saw he looked the goods. I think he could add so much to our backline/wing, just breaks the lines. Hopefully if he plays we will have to bomb it down the line less.

I was stoked when we called his name out on draft night so I'm a huge fan, but he seems to be going backwards.

Looks to really lack enthusiasm at the moment. Hopefully he can pull his finger out and realise what it takes to play AFL footy. He should be at least playing quality vfl footy and knocking on the door in his second year after what was a very promising start.
it's all that *in fruit toast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are Sandringham so far off after 2 rounds, touched up by both the Bulldogs & Hawks? Is it our lack of depth, Sandringhams or the teams not training together? Either way it needs addressing we need our feeder club competitive and doing well. When you read things like young players such a Coffield not looking interested it becomes concerning that things arent gelling down there?

Last edited:

Tough love.

Let’s hope he doesn’t request a trade to the Bulldogs.

Ffs we need a stand alone side
afl get ya s**t together
Start a stand alone second tier seconds league, pump some money in ya tight bastards and the vfl can * off and do what it wants
******* china and new zealand rubbish, lets make sure home is sorted first
Pissing money up the wall
Ffs

:moustache:

Ffs we need a stand alone side
afl get ya s**t together
Start a stand alone second tier seconds league, pump some money in ya tight bastards and the vfl can **** off and do what it wants
******* china and new zealand rubbish, lets make sure home is sorted first
Pissing money up the wall
Ffs

:moustache:
We might need one but I have no idea why but I doubt hawks or demons need one. And would cost a fortune or it only for Victorian clubs in an afl competition And bad luck to the other vfl sides. I suppose who cares

Why are Sandringham so far off after 2 rounds, touched up by both the Bulldogs & Hawks? Is it our lack of depth, Sandringhams or the teams not training together? Either way it needs addressing we need our feeder club competitive and doing well. When you read things like young players such a Coffield not looking interested it becomes a concerning that things arent gelling down there?
Dogs and Hawks are both very good teams which doesnt help, but the Sandy team currently has zero depth in the forward line and very little in defence.

They seemed to win it well out of the middle but fine but instantly turn it over with an uncompetitive forward line then it would sling shot quickly out and quickly into the Hawks forward line which the defence just couldn't do much about. The teams stats were actually quite even despite the margin being quite large.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back