Prediction Changes round five

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
What are you basing "doesn't sound good likely" on? Bucks' reluctance to declare him as a certain starter next week?

I think he'd be quite likely to play, but there's no way Bucks would put any pressure on him, particularly if it is mental health related.
Surely this is not why he is missing from the team?!

it was his best game of the season, he was very good defensively on players that were bigger than him. I was surprised he held his ground with Dickson in a marking contest and did a nice spoil.

That I think what the Coach has told him to Concentrate on

That was my reaction too.

Sier tends to handball far more than kick anyway, but when tackled he is exceptionally good at standing up, keeping his hands free and releasing to a target, sometimes a moving target clear of the congestion. Wills stands up but doesn’t get the pass off and it’s a ball up. You just see him at the bottom of a lot of packs.

As for kicking, Sier is a longer kick and neither is especially accurate.
How many 100 metre goals has the Bear kicked? :p

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back