Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
Guarantee that ahole Mince Whately spends 15 seconds on the Clangerfield incident deeming the fine to be "appropriate." If it were a Richmond player - especially if it was against Whingelong - it would be totally insufficient and a Royal Commission into the MRO would be needed. Geez he's a ***

Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
my first wife and my daughters barrack for carlton and they started singing the song with 90 seconds left

CFiXRSl8sMf4XvrZ2tfADbyjWEJ_FSOLpiEMlvRiDBBrPjwRWQpArdRFUxKminLSpvmiwN34Jy4vH1p6VtCMqcjAYK502OjF5zS2kK8=w491-h300-nc

Why didn't you do your due diligence before you married her ? nobody is allowed to enter our family unless they go for Richmond. My partner had to go through a 2 year conversion program before she was allowed to go to any family events.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Why didn't you do your due diligence before you married her ? nobody is allowed to enter our family unless they go for Richmond. My partner had to go through a 2 year conversion program before she was allowed to go to any family events.

I'm the only one in my family who goes for Richmond.

Same for me. Well, I managed to convert a cousin, but my mother and brothers all support Geelong. Dad is a Blues supporter. Sister goes for the Pies.

Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Same for me. Well, I managed to convert a cousin, but my mother and brothers all support Geelong. Dad is a Blues supporter. Sister goes for the Pies.

So, like, you ran away didn't you ? You reported them to Child Protection Services, yeah ?

Hate these stories.

So, like, you ran away didn't you ? You reported them to Child Protection Services, yeah ?

Hate these stories.

I always knew I was the best of a bad lot.

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
Wife was raised in a fanatical Magpie family... fanatical Tiger now.

I'm just eternally grateful that my Dad was the only Liverpool supporter in a rabid Everton family!!

thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal, Browns, Clips, Renegades

Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boo Sam Walsh got the rising star nom. :(

Realistically we all knew this was gonna happen. AFL being the AFL again where Richmond is concerned. Business as usual. Really like Sam Walsh but this wasn't his week again. Maybe next week or the following or whatever but somebody else had more points for on the board this week again and that was Jack Ross.

tigernsw

Premiership Player
Jun 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Hey guys, Didn't want to put this on the Carlton board, as I'd probably get banned by their mods.

Put on your neutral hat on, and have a read of this article.

Did I get it wrong/right?

Obviously copping a bit from the Carlton supporters at the moment.

https://www.theroar.com.au/2019/04/...hen-silvagni-are-dead-men-walking-at-carlton/

Their love affair with Giants duds has been laughable. Marchbank is the only one that's any good.

SOS won't get the chop.
Bolton is a level below useless IMO. They won't sack him until the end of the year unless they're like 0-10 - which is quite possible

round 5 - dogs 40/60 game
round 6 - Hawks 30/70 game
round 7 - lol norf 50/50 game
round 8 - pies - 0 chance
round 9 - giants - 0 chance
round 10 - saints - 50/50 game

They'll win 1, maybe even 2. I'd say 4 or 5 wins in total for the year and the AFL had better not give them a bloody priority pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back