Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2019 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing if there is any fresh interest in any of Ablett, Selwood, Hooker, Cox and Stanley. Picks and Youth are my main interest.
Joel Selwood?

Freo_4eva

Premiership Player
Sep 5, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont, San Antonio, ND Irish
If Lincoln McCarthy is a late out, which is likely.. ill be carrying my first donut for the year :cool:

Wise Guy Sam

Premium Platinum
Dec 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Galactic Empire
Been a trade for a couple of win now players for win later players.

WWG sends Jed Anderson and Braydon Preuss to Thornbury for Joel Selwood and Rhys Stanley.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Anyone want Darcy Fort or Cockatoo for a late pick, pick upgrade or playing player? Trying to clear a list spot/get 22 on the park...
Lost patience with Cockatoo who just can't get on the park and has played about 2 games for me in 3 years. Happy to nab Ross and the Troopers will have two debutants this weekend with high hopes for both Ross and Mclnerney going forward. I'm keen to flip Darcy Fort still, i have too many developing rucks so if someone wants a ruck to develop i'm happy to trade Darcy Fort for a pick or preferably a free agent pick up. (You pick up a player off the wire for me and trade him to me for Fort)

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
Warriors are open to considering trade offers for one or two of D.Rioli, Sexton, Taberner for a centre or back option. Also happy to include my 3rd and/or WWG 4th rounder in the right deal.

Just testing the waters 🙂

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
Ah yes forgot to post.

Straight swap. Tenderwarriors recieve G.Ablett and Turtles receive J.Cousins. All the best to Gaz and his new coach.
Ablett not posting better numbers than Cousins, so could be a dud move, but oh well let's see what happens. It is great to have him in a fantasy league at last, so for sentimental reasons alone is worth it😂

Wise Guy Sam

Premium Platinum
Dec 26, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Galactic Empire
Proud of the boys, they’ve been hit hard with injuries each week but managed a 4 qtr effort with 2 players down @ 1/2 time. Great win, and with a few players finally out of the rehab group the WWG might snag a few more.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
In the market to make a big play on a 2nd 1st ruck along with a gun mid, back and fwd to try and compete this year. Will put some future A graders on the table as well as all my young rucks. Would have to get a gun ruck back and likely a decent package of sorts to consider trading any of these guys. Basically i need to be convinced i can compete this year which im only a few pieces away if i stay fit. Trade block - LDU, J Ross (pickup of the year? Not sure how we all missed him in the draft considering he's almost matching Walsh's stats as a rookie), Cerra, T Marshall, Esava, Paton and then my rucks most of which look future 1st rucks - Briggs & Flynn (GWS' future ruck division) Naismith, Pittonet, Crossley & everyone currently on my bench/emergencies. A plethora of young talent if you're a rebuilding team and have the pieces to set me over the top and allow me to compete with TW. Hell basically everyone on my list on the table in the right package except my best 10 players or so but willing to chat on everyone i have. No one completely untouchable so if i happen to own your fav player now's the time ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back