Mod. Notice An old friend returns & Prodigy hangs up the boots

Remove this Banner Ad

It's with great pleasure we can announce tugga is coming back on board as a mod.

Having been there and done it all before we felt it would be of huge benefit to have another experienced Mod on board.

Tugga will be a great addition to the team, welcome aboard mate!

At the same time we would like to thank prodigy for all of his hard work during his time as a mod.

Your ideas and interaction with posters was always first rate.

Thanks heaps again for all your work :)

We are still going through the rest of the applications as we will be looking to fill another spot in the near future.

Regards

The RFC Mod team

Thanks for the kind words Michaels. It’s with a heavy heart that I give up the moderator role as I genuinely enjoyed it.
The board is in great hands and I hope to continue posting as the year wears on.

Thanks for the kind words Michaels. It’s with a heavy heart that I give up the moderator role as I genuinely enjoyed it.
The board is in great hands and I hope to continue posting as the year wears on.

you been posting way less this year dawg hope everything is going alright in the real life

you been posting way less this year dawg hope everything is going alright in the real life

Thanks mate. All is okay, just need to get the passion back for the game. It’s a weird feeling as I’m always 100% into everything Richmond and footy in general. This year though, I’ve lost that.

It's with great pleasure we can announce tugga is coming back on board as a mod.

Having been there and done it all before we felt it would be of huge benefit to have another experienced Mod on board.

Tugga will be a great addition to the team, welcome aboard mate!

At the same time we would like to thank prodigy for all of his hard work during his time as a mod.

Your ideas and interaction with posters was always first rate.

Thanks heaps again for all your work :)

We are still going through the rest of the applications as we will be looking to fill another spot in the near future.

Regards

The RFC Mod team
Insider trading

Thanks mate. All is okay, just need to get the passion back for the game. It’s a weird feeling as I’m always 100% into everything Richmond and footy in general. This year though, I’ve lost that.
I know we all have Banter at different stages but its all in good fun and about our team winning, Hope nothing that was said here was a contributing factor to you losing interest. And if me sacking Ben Lennon had anything to do with it we can take him back as a Cat B rookie in 2 years ;)

People are losing interest and the AFL is making sure of that. All these rule changes have and will f the game for good. Having sport run by dictators is a worrying sign and we might as well pack up and go live in Siberia.
Tugga is a Malaka as last year caught up pre-game and he was the only one not to introduce himself and say hello perhaps that glass with that funny color liquid may have something to do with it. Ohh and I knew it was Tugga cause I asked who is that strange dude lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gidday Mr Prodigy, I know exactly where your at with this modern game and the way it is ''Marketed'' not played. Your a 'Warrior', well done for your efforts, cheers. PH.

tugga ahhaaha that grumpy old campaigner lol

Tiges BF board #eco
I'm compiling an Aryra Stark type list right now. Your name was the first I wrote down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back