Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 10 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

bombers-vs-hawks-png.553587

Head to Head:
Bombers: 25
Hawks: 18
Draws: 1

Last Time They Met:
Baghdad Bombers 13.12 (90)
East Side Hawks 16.14 (110)
Season 26, Round 7 @ Abdu Prison

The Match:
Only half a point separates these two sides as we start to descend into the second half of yet another gripping SFA season. The Hawks have a had a roller-coaster season so far, losses followed by wins followed by losses and followed by wins. If their form is anything to go by, they're likely to drop this game but they need to put in consistent performances if they want to be a threat at the pointy end S27. The Bombers have also had a bumpy ride as they couldn't make it back to back as they suffered a heavy defeat to the lowly Furies. Who can consolidate their spot in the 8 and gain some breathing space?

Who's Hot?
Tony Lynn 15
Patrolling the midfield all season and put in another solid performance despite going down to the Furies. Him and the Agent look set to look horns in what should be an intriguing battle in the midfield.

Agent93
The skipper continues to lead from the front and inspired his team to a victory with yet another imposing performances from the midfield. 22 disposals, 3 goals and 12 clearances is a performance anyone can set their watch to. When a captain leads from the front like that, it inspires the team to great new heights so the sky's the limit for him and the Hawks.

Who's Not?
Drunkgoliath
1 handball, 1 ******* handball. Lift your game turbo.

BEEG
He may have kicked one, but he needs to get into the game more. Forward pressure is paramount and he's providing two fifths of * all at the moment.

Prediction:
This is a game where an online sim provides the results so ****** if I know.

Captains please post your team sheet with "Official Team Sheet" in the relevant thread before 11:59pm Thursday.

Sep 2, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Avs, Spurs, ManU, Raiders, BlueJays
bombers-vs-hawks-png.553587

Head to Head:
Bombers: 25
Hawks: 18
Draws: 1

Last Time They Met:
Baghdad Bombers 13.12 (90)
East Side Hawks 16.14 (110)
Season 26, Round 7 @ Abdu Prison

The Match:
Only half a point separates these two sides as we start to descend into the second half of yet another gripping SFA season. The Hawks have a had a roller-coaster season so far, losses followed by wins followed by losses and followed by wins. If their form is anything to go by, they're likely to drop this game but they need to put in consistent performances if they want to be a threat at the pointy end S27. The Bombers have also had a bumpy ride as they couldn't make it back to back as they suffered a heavy defeat to the lowly Furies. Who can consolidate their spot in the 8 and gain some breathing space?

Who's Hot?
Tony Lynn 15
Patrolling the midfield all season and put in another solid performance despite going down to the Furies. Him and the Agent look set to look horns in what should be an intriguing battle in the midfield.

Agent93
The skipper continues to lead from the front and inspired his team to a victory with yet another imposing performances from the midfield. 22 disposals, 3 goals and 12 clearances is a performance anyone can set their watch to. When a captain leads from the front like that, it inspires the team to great new heights so the sky's the limit for him and the Hawks.

Who's Not?
Drunkgoliath
1 handball, 1 ******* handball. Lift your game turbo.

BEEG
He may have kicked one, but he needs to get into the game more. Forward pressure is paramount and he's providing two fifths of **** all at the moment.

Prediction:
This is a game where an online sim provides the results so ****** if I know.

Captains please post your team sheet with "Official Team Sheet" in the relevant thread before 11:59pm Thursday.
Yeah nice, I had a nice resting spell while the team went on and killed it. Imagine how much bigger the margin would be if I wasn't riding the pine.

Hello Bombers

I'd love to chat but there's a big thread happening in the league atm so my attention is drawn away a little bit.

Be back soon
Can't walk and chew gum.

Probably can't even run through the banner correctly.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Great OP .....amazing effort by a South Australian ...didn't think they could string sentences together

However facts wasn't your friend ..... Tony Lynn 15 being "hot" after putting in another solid midfield performance ??....

1555365589741.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Hello Bombers

I'd love to chat but there's a big thread happening in the league atm so my attention is drawn away a little bit.

Be back soon
I find this strange ? ....the Bombers haven't launched any Media threads in the last week .....Aaaahhhh must be one of our older ones ;) ....always good to meet a fan

Before I get my hopes up are all your players available for selection this week?

TheCoach16 and I are always pending. Depends how we go posting the weekly team. All others should be available.

Great OP .....amazing effort by a South Australian ...didn't think they could string sentences together

However facts wasn't your friend ..... Tony Lynn 15 being "hot" after putting in another solid midfield performance ??....

View attachment 655609

Still managed 25 possessions and a goal from the bench.

#ballmagnet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back