Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 10 - Coney Island Warriors vs Sin City Swamprats @ Van Cortland Park

Remove this Banner Ad

570203_be8f3e815cfc3fa6b9d7f5ad797fb566.png
vs
570206_5b9c32c79d3a4e1fb858e163dec95e24.png

Head to Head:
Warriors: 5
Swamprats: 9
Draws: 0

Last Time They Met:
Coney Island Warriors : 11.11 (77)
Sin City Swamprats : 14.11 (95)
Season 26, Round 13 @ Van Cortland Park

The Match:
After a promising start to the season, both of these sides have slipped having lost 4 of their last 5 (in the case of the rats, the last 4). A crucial game for both teams as they need to regain some confidence and remain in the race for the flag. Will one of these teams stop the rot or will they end up drawing because they've forgotten how to win?

Who's Hot?
pantskyle
Averaging 26.8 disposals a game, this tireless veteran continues to put in 110% every match to try and guide his Warriors to victory. They've let him down in recent teams because he is just one man who can't do it all. Still, no matter how the Warriors are faring, he will never give in. Can his team support him to get a much-needed win?

Nunez
He is a tackling bull, he draws free kicks and he racks up DT points, Nunez is a true tough warrior (yeah, I know he plays for the Swamprats but you know what I mean).

Who's Not?
Kabanna
1 kick, 1 behind. Not good enough sausage man.

Power Raid
Undisciplined performance with 4 frees against in the loss to the Gumbies. In what was a pretty close game, it let the team down.

Prediction:
This is a game where an online sim provides the results so ****** if I know.

Captains please post your team sheet with "Official Team Sheet" in the relevant thread before 11:59pm Thursday.

Morning Warriors and SparkleNarkle!!!
Wooshette I fully expect pictures of your kitten every day this week.
And SN, this is what you're getting every day this week.

Morning Warriors.

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods and I look forward to a very enjoyable week.

SarahSmiles this better not be a #FreeKickHawthorn week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone from the Warriors a Cats fan, or does anyone from either team hate the Hawks? I need some backup when I launch into long-winded yet justified and strong arguments as to why Geelong is better than Hawthorn

Looking at some stats and it's fair to say you and I are two of the toughest ball players, or at least first to the ball with the amount of frees we receive.

Now you tell me something relevant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back