Universal Love The AlyX-Files

Sep 20, 2007
Dungeon
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Time for a bump.

Here is what you can expect from my upcoming video. A fitting theme for this week:

7NI5hHv.jpg

F5
F5
F5
F5.....

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
God damn I just got angrier watching 'what happen power'

In the McGovern one we only have Hoff on the line vs 3 Eagles, just in case it fell short we had no chance. Amateur. Meanwhile some guy looks like he is running around looking for his man - THE SIREN IS GONE HE'S NOT GOING TO PASS IT OFF!

God damn I just got angrier watching 'what happen power'

In the McGovern one we only have Hoff on the line vs 3 Eagles, just in case it fell short we had no chance. Amateur. Meanwhile some guy looks like he is running around looking for his man - THE SIREN IS GONE HE'S NOT GOING TO PASS IT OFF!

I feel like you're doing this all wrong. It's not supposed to make you angry man, it's supposed to make you laugh.

Kiss from a Rozee

Goddess
Bring Back the Bars
Nov 23, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Have I ever mentioned my theory that Gaff decided not to go to North Melbourne after hearing that Polec was signed on there?

He knew they’d be in for a rough year :D

I played the Titanic Bad Flute.mp3 on the office Google Home yesterday. Two workmates were in tears of laughter and the other said he "didn't care what people thought of us for listening to it.

I just received a YouTube comment out of the blue:

L2a95Ce.jpg

As for Game of Gnomes, it is progressing well and has more scenes than originally planned. It will be released within a Portnight.

So around the same time we can expect the ports hats.

It's not Game of Gnomes, but it's something. Earphone users be warned.

"We will never jeopardise anything, other than winning, at this football club." - Ken Hinkley.

“TrUe BeLiEvErS LuBe Up AnD aCcEpT iT gO aNd SuPpOrT tHe TiNgLeS!1”

It's not Game of Gnomes, but it's something. Earphone users be warned.

"We will never jeopardise anything, other than winning, at this football club." - Ken Hinkley.

Could be just me but I found that interview unconvincing and jittery, as if even Ken didn’t believe what he was saying.

lol

What a doozy of a Freudian Slip that one is.

Back