Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

I do run with a gut feel regularly in SC and it has served me well. Just something about Marshall spelling danger.

Spot on. Would rather fork out a few extra dollars for a Mundy who will be an ultra consistent scorer compared to Marshall, and end up a handy F8 at worst.

Zilliams > Rotham

Setterfield > Marshall

If I am upgrading to Marshall instead of sideways'ing, I'll feel better. Also think every defender who isn't Lloyd and Whitfield is s**t and I'd rather play 4 rookie defenders. Scrimshaw and Hore on my bench outscoring Crisp and Williams. Let's see if I can scrimp for points back there.

Zilliams > Rotham

Setterfield > Marshall

If I am upgrading to Marshall instead of sideways'ing, I'll feel better. Also think every defender who isn't Lloyd and Whitfield is s**t and I'd rather play 4 rookie defenders. Scrimshaw and Hore on my bench outscoring Crisp and Williams. Let's see if I can scrimp for points back there.
Hurn's looking good for another top 6 finish, Laird too.

Are you sold on Rotham's JS?

Zilliams > Rotham

Setterfield > Marshall

Don't know if I would be downgrading Williams to be honest.

I see him more as an upgrade to premo option if anything.

Rotham also queries on if he will even string more than 2 games in a row together.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can Corbett please come into the suns team and become Lynch V2? Please Corbett i dont want to turn to Mcinerney and his 1 disposal a game.

I'm taking a punt on Jack (SYD) DPP

Brought in Jack/Ross for Butters/Scott

If Ross does ok i will keep his score and if not bring Constable in for Setters (banned)

Stuck Jack in F5 position.

Going VC Rocky with Cripps back up.

View attachment 655564
1404210465519.gif

Out:Williams and Sheed
In: Cripps and Hore
Duursma replaces Williams in the side and Hore is on the bench with Cripps replacing Sheed.
revised : was Sheed not Constable who l got rid of....

Last edited:
Spot on. Would rather fork out a few extra dollars for a Mundy who will be an ultra consistent scorer compared to Marshall, and end up a handy F8 at worst.
Sorry, what?? You want Mundy instead of Marshall because he will be ultra consistent? Mundy has a low of 35 and a high of 151 from 4 games. Marshall has had 4 scores in a row between 110 and 120 (including JLT). You would want to hope Fyfe was out for the rest of the season. Scored 35 with Fyfe and 151 without him.

Out:Williams and Constable
In: Cripps and Hore
Duursma replaces Williams in the side and Hore is on the bench with Cripps replacing Constable.
Crazy getting rid of Constable right now. BE is still in the negatives. Could easily make another $100k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back