Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it's something that's commonplace in the radio and television sphere, but listening to SEN via the website and having the ads a gazillion decibels louder than the actual program is infuriating.

Stop being a narc. Seriously it’s a sporting conversation. You’re not the controller of the content in this thread. Every thread on this site has content that doesn’t revolve the subject of the title of the thread.
No worries , I didn't go and look at all posts , just jumped on the latest . What is a narc?

Turned on to hear about yesterdays footy .....Cooney and Heveran a desert. I guess they could replay Pete Donergan again. This station is a mess!

This mornings off the bench was like student radio. Hutchy should just be done with it and rename the show ‘technical difficulties’.

Everytime I tune in now, either the phones are down or there are ads playing over the presenters, dead air when they throw to breaks etc. It's an absolute mess. Bad enough that the content has regresssed but surely they can sort out the production.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This mornings off the bench was like student radio. Hutchy should just be done with it and rename the show ‘technical difficulties’.
I came here to write something similar. You might've heard Pickers having a little crack at Hutchy about their app (or whatever) broadcasting a foreign-language station for a while. Hutchy goes, "er, er, it's not our fault. It's got nothing to do with us." Pickering replied with something like: "Come off it! You BET it's your fault!" That's one thing I really like about Pickering: he doesn't give a fa'rk about saying stuff like that.

Also, Garry Lyon said the other morning: "Gee, a lot of stuff always seems to need fixing around here"

Fa'rking ammicha hour :D

Stop being a narc. Seriously it’s a sporting conversation. You’re not the controller of the content in this thread. Every thread on this site has content that doesn’t revolve the subject of the title of the thread.
They guy quoted you saying "He won 4 of them"

In that post, you've quoted me saying "(Max) Biaggi won the championship".

A clear thinking, cerebral person would then conclude a guy named Biaggi won 4 championships of some competition.

But not ol' Bedford...

Who?

Who???

I'm not going back. Tell me now???

Should've answered "Bobby Skilton". That'd shut him up.

Who?

So much football coverage where they repeat same topic over each show. Yet how many times do you hear these guys say ‘oh I don’t know because I didn’t see the game’ when discussing particular games.

I mean most of the these guys it’s their full time job appearing on radio talking footy and getting paid six figure salary, yet they haven’t got time to watch all 9 games?! Watch them on x2 speed, won’t take that long. I think Terry Wallace is the only one who does.

This 100 times - And you have people making podcasts on a variety of sports who either haven't seen the game or the last 10 minutes - It's become a joke.

They guy quoted you saying "He won 4 of them"

In that post, you've quoted me saying "(Max) Biaggi won the championship".

A clear thinking, cerebral person would then conclude a guy named Biaggi won 4 championships of some competition.

But not ol' Bedford...

Who?

Who???

I'm not going back. Tell me now???

Should've answered "Bobby Skilton". That'd shut him up.

Who?
I didn't read back old mate , my apology. You have a complex like some soccer people in this country.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back