Ben Brown Staging

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben floppy brown , Joel duckwood , Luke milk a free anyway possible shuey,Toby duck duck McLean, jack throw head back darling and Rhys quack Mathieson are all serial offenders.
Every quarter of every game plenty of opportunity for the AFL to take a stand on these ,the worst offenders.

Start enforcing the staging rule, fine for first offence , suspension for second and this will all go away pretty quick.

Of course I don’t expect this to happen

So he's escaped any mention from the afl. Typical head in the sand response that Ben will no doubt take as tacit approval for diving. I'd like to say I'm surprised but I'm not.

So the only mention is from former Essendon captains Brendon Goddard and Timothy Watson in the week that North play Essendon.

A curious coincidence some might say!

So the only mention is from former Essendon captains Brendon Goddard and Timothy Watson in the week that North play Essendon.

And a plethora of non Essendon supporting people here. Also if you do a search for Ben Brown staging you'll find a lot of non Essendon related hits. It's quite a victim complex you've got there mate. Is there anything that's ever gone wrong in your life that can't be traced back to Essendon somehow?

And a plethora of non Essendon supporting people here. Also if you do a search for Ben Brown staging you'll find a lot of non Essendon related hits. It's quite a victim complex you've got there mate. Is there anything that's ever gone wrong in your life that can't be traced back to Essendon somehow?

Mate, I love you blokes, you've given me so much entertainment over the years.

Like genuine laughter.

No just a weak as piss afl who picks and chooses when to apply the rules. They've always been too worried about annoying north supporters lest all 20 of them refuse to turn up to the game and the afl is forced to concede the club has to be relocated to tassie

North supporters have a serious chip on their shoulder when it comes to Essendon and tiger supporters. Maybe it's the sash

I really liked Ben Brown when he burst onto the scene. He seems like a really nice guy too.

BUT he is currently unwatchable. He flops and flops and flops and flops and flops. He overruns the ball and tries to cop contact and fall or wave his arms around. He looks like an inflatable tube man trying to sell some second hand cars.

It is HORRIBLE to watch. Horrendous. And it’s a little bit pathetic. It’s gone on for too long and it’s become ingrained in his game. Yuck.

We all laugh at what Soccer has become with its staging. This from Ben Brown is getting into Soccer territory and needs to be stamped out - shouldn't really be playing this week.

Cannot believe he did not get a fine for staging. He turned what was just good ruck work into a goal by taking a dive.

O'Brien is a crap player but he isn't Superman and barely touched Brown and the way he did doesn't even constitute a free kick.

By not fining him the AFL just greenlight that kind of acting.

There's adding mayo, then there is that.

I wonder how players who served 12 month suspensions for performance enhancing drug use will be remembered.

None of them are divers I’ll give you the tip sunshine.
Diving is the worst thing a footballer can do. Besides tripping and spitting of course..but you get my drift.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That it’s been called out in the media by these specific people? Likely to be a coincidence.

This story didn’t happen last weekend - people have observed Brown seeking the free for some considerable time prior.

tbh heaps of players do it. Brown got some frees sat night but they were there. I haven't seen the main one which everyone is crying about. Again, heaps of players do it. Ducking is an issue too.

No just a weak as piss afl who picks and chooses when to apply the rules. They've always been too worried about annoying north supporters lest all 20 of them refuse to turn up to the game and the afl is forced to concede the club has to be relocated to tassie
what did Tassie ever do to anyone?
im surprised they've stuck with the AFL after what's been sent their way

You cant have a team, but here's hawthorn & the roos....still want a team? really?

Since then he's come second in the Coleman twice - would have won last year apart from the fact that we played Gold Coast up there in a hurricane and Richmond played them in perfect conditions Riewoldt got 10.

He started his career brilliantly, and has gone from strength to strength.
North Melbourne played Gold Coast twice in 2018 and under the roof at Marvel Stadium he could only kick 4 goals against them

Jack Riewoldt > Ben Brown

Yeah, but O'Brien struggles to understand wtf is happening 99 per cent of the time, he's not the sharpest serial killer in the state.

Kid got a 98 TER in high school or something like that

Also JeanLuc you totally have reeled those Essendon posters in with your giant fishing rod by bringing up irrelevant things like PEDs, Watson and Lloyd. The ultimate shitfight deflector. You turned the thread into a s**t slinging thread almost single handedly - Most other North posters have called out the flop for what it was. Why don't you grow up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back