Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

For the first time in about a week, I had the inclination and a few mins last night to flick over to see how SEN was going.

I am pretty sure I heard Cam Luke on.....needless to say the radio was flicked over. Rhett Bartlett was on another station at the same time, and is infinitely more listenable than his old man, but still only in small doses.

Cam Luke? Really?

On another note though - I do like how a)they give prizes to people who call up with "fun facts" (e.g. Hawthorn 87 points in each game for first 3 rounds) that had been all over Twitter for 24 hours prior b) they then regurgitate it all day as each new presenter or guest host does their intro, like its news to everybody.

They do know that virtually never is SEN a news breaking station don't they, and this thing called social media has come along and pretty much made it self serve? All their breaking news is taken from Twitter! There are way less ads on Twitter than SEN!

Malcolm Blight in the first 5 minutes of his segment has already called Jarryd Roughead 'Jordan', North Melbourne 'North Adelaide' and referred to Tex Walker as 'former captain Tex Walker'.
Can't understand why he still gets airtime

I am pretty sure I heard Cam Luke on.....needless to say the radio was flicked over. Rhett Bartlett was on another station at the same time, and is infinitely more listenable than his old man, but still only in small doses.

Take 1 dose every 4 weeks. If pain persists, see a movie.

No, I can assure you he doesn't read any of it.

This response is conclusive enough to question whether he knows how to use a computer to access BF...

Not suggesting that he should read BF - but how could anyone, even he son, say with such certainty what website he frequents... unless he doesn't frequent any.

(I'd love it if I'm right about this... old KB, living the gimmick! :D )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, we're not going to talk about SEN. I'm going to insert motorsport at every possible opportunity from now on. Otherwise, you weren't picking up on the theme of my posting.

Speaking of which. I think your dad should have an interview with (racing driver) Alan Jones. They could talk about how great the last weekend of September 1980 was. You dad being part of Richmond's GF winning team and picking up the NS, while Alan clinched the F1 World Championship at the Canadian GP two day later.

Can you also let David Astle know he's got a fan here, and I'm happy for him that he's finally got a plum gig in the media after Letters & Numbers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back