MFC Fans Only Non Dees AFL thread 2019 edition- Thank god its over. Tylenol NOW!

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else see young Brayshaw from freo kick 2 on the full in the last 5 mins against StKilda? Bloody Brayshaws lol
Yep. It might even have been three if you widen your sample period a bit more. The emergence of what looks like evidence of some kind of genetic disorder doesn’t bode well for our Gus. I’ve been trying to persuade myself that Gus’ kicking is absolutely fine and he has just happened to make a minor kicking mistake a couple of hundred times this past year.

Interesting that Hogan has already played his two bunnies for zero goals.

We had an insane amount of inside 50s last year and he was a good not great goalkicker. Shock horror they've already resorted to using him in the middle.

Hopefully he does a Chris Tarrant and we can trade him back when he's developed as a CHB for our flag tilt

It actually makes me laugh that freo finally got their golden goose KPF and Lyon isn’t playing him forward.
He's not playing him forward because he's not doing anything when he is there. I didn't see much of the St Kilda game admittedly, but I did hear a commentator mention that they'd gone to him a couple of times inside 50 and sat the ball on his head, like that isn't exactly where he wants it 100% of the time, so he can take the easy way out and either get in a wrestle and win a free kick, or work his opponent under the flight and kick a cheap one out the back.

At this early stage, he looks even more comfortable with himself as the player he is, rather than the player he could be, than ever

Tribunal/MRP is seriously lacking.

Cox got off because he plays for Collingwood. Martin fairly copped 2 weeks for an off-ball dog shot then had it halved because he plays for Richmond and would have got off completely if he did it in a prelim final.

The competition looks stupid when the AFL makes a point and gives a fair punishment then backflips when it gets challenged. Atleast Waleed Aly didn’t get involved this time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just me or does Hogan look a little chubbier than previously? The Hogan / May things seems to have broken the fat continuum where if one person loses weight another must gain. Instead we have, if one KPF in a trade gains weight, so must the other

It makes me think this ancient rule has been broken
db4720e212ae47ba31edc2cd6a92b3fb--los-simpsons-its-funny.jpg

Anyone catch the front bar? Paul Kelly was my first Aussie rules hero. Legitimately don't make footballers like him anymore
I could watch those Garry Lyon clips all day.

What a great photo. Thomas looks like he's going to murder someone.
223b59c71584c47d08862d4fb7e11e25.jpg

Last edited:
Reading a post that Silvani should be traded to escape the expectations and so Carlton get something, and i think it's a good idea. But Bolton would not survive the Carlton faithful if his staff traded a Silvani

Reading a post that Silvani should be traded to escape the expectations and so Carlton get something, and i think it's a good idea. But Bolton would not survive the Carlton faithful if his staff traded a Silvani
Not sure they would get much coming back. Sylvani would certainly escape expectations but it might come at the price of escaping being on an AFL list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back