Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
This is beginning to have a bit of the marshmallows feel to it:

“He’d be a pink marshmallow, Dawson,” “Miller would be a white marshmallow. That’s about where I see those two softies.”

Only difference is that Sheedy did it to consciously help boost interest in the game:

“North Melbourne couldn’t get a crowd,” Sheedy said. “We got 72 or 73,000 at the next game. It was one of the best crowds ever."

So, this is like an unconscious, more pathetic version of the build up to the '98 QF. "Ben Brown, just stand up and play like a man...” It might, however, help the crowd figures a little. I want to see lots of Ben Brown face masks in the crowd on Friday, but not sure what we get to throw at BJ when we win.

I've got Snake on ignore, but I am concerned about the universe imploding as he wrestles with his hostile tribal tendencies and that part of him that deplores Ben Brown for his unmanly views on women.

This is beginning to have a bit of the marshmallows feel to it:

“He’d be a pink marshmallow, Dawson,” “Miller would be a white marshmallow. That’s about where I see those two softies.”

Only difference is that Sheedy did it to consciously help boost interest in the game:

“North Melbourne couldn’t get a crowd,” Sheedy said. “We got 72 or 73,000 at the next game. It was one of the best crowds ever."

So, this is like an unconscious, more pathetic version of the build up to the '98 QF. "Ben Brown, just stand up and play like a man...” It might, however, help the crowd figures a little. I want to see lots of Ben Brown face masks in the crowd on Friday, but not sure what we get to throw at BJ when we win.

I've got Snake on ignore, but I am concerned about the universe imploding as he wrestles with his hostile tribal tendencies and that part of him that deplores Ben Brown for his unmanly views on women.

Is that what your mates on the Essendon board are saying? While you bag us out to them?

LOL. I agreed that one or two of our mob can be dickheads, especially when it comes to *. * tends to bring out the best and worst of us imho.

Yes, I noted you bagging out our supporters to the traditional enemy.

Maybe if you ask nicely enough they'll let you push a trolley - a proper tradies one - full of signs the next time they get done cheating.

Kimbo

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool

Maybe if you ask nicely enough they'll let you push a trolley - a proper tradies one - full of signs the next time they get done cheating.
Getting into full on political wedge mode SLF?

parks-and-rec-leslie-knope-do-it-fierce-power.gif

So we've gone from he isn't well liked by his team mates and isn't reported by the AFL community to Essendon doesn't count cos we hate you, and now the AFLPA don't count cos it doesn't suit our argument.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Is that what your mates on the Essendon board are saying? While you bag us out to them?

Fraternizing with the enemy is a court marshal offence.

Collaboration incurs the firing squad.

Prostrating oneself like this has an eternal price. It can't be cleansed or washed away. The name "Kimbo" shall forever more bear a stain.

Last edited:
Floggard is so well regarded by the AFL COMMUNITY that he was given a gig playing on with a young team a la Hodge right?

Or surely he was snapped up as an assistant somewhere?

Oh, he's reduced to making bullshit calls on radio to promote some betting company podcast that his only gig.

Probably end selling caps on Victoria Street soon, like the rest of his smack dealing family.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, so much hatred in here. All I did was point out a few facts for you guys. Why do you all get so triggered by that?

It was a simple question. You'd have to be triggered to label it hatred.

Actually, I'll stop with the repartee at this point and address what you said: of course there is hatred here. Most of us hate your stinking club with a passion. It goes back way past the drug-cheating scandal - that just confirmed to us that your club is scum. Are you really such a f***ing dumbarse that you don't realise how much we hate your club?

Last edited:
It was a simple question. You'd have to be triggered to label it hatred.
Well how about all of your posters jumping up and down having little temper tantrums about me pointing out facts that dispel the idea that Goddard is hated by the AFL community?

big_e

Existential crisis management consultant
Apr 28, 2008
Back Pocket
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wycombe Wanderers
Well how about all of your posters jumping up and down having little temper tantrums about me pointing out facts that dispel the idea that Goddard is hated by the AFL community?
Really hanging on to the fact that he won a medal nobody had heard of yesterday, and which is voted upon by a grand total of 22 people.

I couldn’t give a stuff about him as a footballer or a person - I hope I never hear from or about him again. All I know is he’s a very poor football commentator.

Please don’t have him commentating Nth games - or any - on the radio. He seriously detracted from the enjoyment of the game due to his poor analysis, inarticulate communication and petulant behaviour. The complete opposite of what a good radio host should be.

Not fit for the ABC or any other professional broadcaster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back