Memberships 2019 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY 42,910)

Remove this Banner Ad

Should i be ringing the club about getting a pair of tickets for the tigers game at the dome for round 15 now or is it too early?
We get 5 games in melbs with our interstate prem m/ships but thats always to availability.
We usually go to the blues game and theres never a prob getting those tickets :p:fire:
Also we wouldnt mind popping down to Moorabbin to catch some training but could prob only make Fri and or sat, would there be training either of those days??

Should i be ringing the club about getting a pair of tickets for the tigers game at the dome for round 15 now or is it too early?
We get 5 games in melbs with our interstate prem m/ships but thats always to availability.
We usually go to the blues game and theres never a prob getting those tickets :p:fire:
Also we wouldnt mind popping down to Moorabbin to catch some training but could prob only make Fri and or sat, would there be training either of those days??
Yes I'd call & Friday is your best bet - if it's a Sunday game we will train Friday.

Anyone know how to claim the Goal Zone tickets from the Crest program?
I emailed the membership team earlier in the week about trying to claim the wing tickets from the pick a door reward thing but never heard back.

I seem to have lots of free seat upgrades available so was hoping to claim one. Might be a bit late now.

They should have emailed you a link that goes to a 3rd party ticketing company and you add a code that will do it up free.

The Demons have built a nice little lead on us but are still a fair way off the Blues, who are at 58,933.
A couple of weeks ago....the Bloos were 11 K up on the same point last year...…...unbelievable given where they have been the last 3 years.

Thought we should compare with the other clubs again:

Demons - 47,714
Saints - 39,838
North Melbourne - 37,769
Bulldogs - just under 40k

The Demons have built a nice little lead on us but are still a fair way off the Blues, who are at 58,933.

Lids off if we make finals and Max King is a star straight away. I think we have the biggest base of the "small 4" and should crack 50k

A couple of weeks ago....the Bloos were 11 K up on the same point last year...…...unbelievable given where they have been the last 3 years.

It makes me a little sad really. Despite a solid start to the season - 5 wins in 6 matches - we're still 20k behind the Blues, who have won less than 5 games in the last 20 years. We are now 8k behind the Dreamons, who literally lost matches on purpose while we were challenging for a flag and are barely ahead of the Kangaroos, who are probably the most useless club in existence.

I really hope this rebuild of ours works because, based on the above numbers, I don't think we can afford it to fail.

It makes me a little sad really. Despite a solid start to the season - 5 wins in 6 matches - we're still 20k behind the Blues, who have won less than 5 games in the last 20 years. We are now 8k behind the Dreamons, who literally lost matches on purpose while we were challenging for a flag and are barely ahead of the Kangaroos, who are probably the most useless club in existence.

I really hope this rebuild of ours works because, based on the above numbers, I don't think we can afford it to fail.
Face facts, Carlton are one of the biggest Vic clubs, just fallen on hard times of late. Still a massive support (spit) and should they ever recover they'll get numbers similar to the Tigers are currently enjoying.

Demons - 47,714
Saints - 39,838
North Melbourne - 37,769

Considering where the demons were at last season and the hype around them this year, the fact they are only 8k ahead of a team that finished bottom 4 probably isn’t something they should be proud about haha.

In my opinion.

Current Membership Tally (16/04/2019):

This Time Last Year (16/04/2018):

Difference:

All-Time Tally;
1. 46,998 (2018)
2. 42,094 (2017)
3. 39,838 (2019)
4. 39,276 (2011)
5. 39,021 (2010)

Projected Final Total:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're very good at selling stuff they don't have....hope.

I understand that we need to make as much money as possible but I was highly upset that on Sunday they moved the general admission which includes members up from the usual seats higher up the stands. I understand why but a little more notice and more support for the paying members would have been nice.

Demons - 47,714
Saints - 39,838
North Melbourne - 37,769

Think the Demons number has gone down by about 2000 since then.

Demons - 47,714
Saints - 39,838
North Melbourne - 37,769

Seriously, what are those 58,933 people thinking?

Only the last 3?

Doesn't seem to work for me.
When I click that link I get a message saying 'Unfortunately this offer is not available. To view all events for sale, click on the link below'.
After that it only shows membership types to select so can't select a specific match like those instructions said.

Thanks though

I believe that just means the goal zone tickets have been exhausted for that particular match. I tried the same thing numerous times but found I could only get the tickets for home games later in the year, more so the ones vs Interstate sides

The dees are 10 thousand ahead based on being hugely optimistic about this year , compared to nobody giving us a chance including our own supporters . Get our Sh/t together for a few years on and OFF the field as opposed to 09/10 when we only had it together ON the field ,and I reckon we could easily take melb , dogs, Roos and Carlton.
Ps it doesn’t matter how many members you actually have - it’s purely an arms race and it only matters where you are on the membership ladder.

Bit disappointed we haven’t got to 40 000 after the Hawks win.
Same here Diehard...…...disappointing that the were aiming for 40 K pre the Hawks game and not hit that.

To not have that post Hawks game is extremely disappointing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back