diligaf473

Club Legend
Dec 11, 2013
Radelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chargers, WHU, AUFC
Sam Jacobs to miss for the Crows this weekend. Witts to dominate again, he needs to start getting it to our lads more.
Witts would’ve dominated Jacobs anyway, he’ll destroy O’Brien.

I think your guys are a good chance this weekend. Looking forward to see Burgess (was a relieve teacher at my lads school) and Luko who we know from our junior cricket days.

Brenton87

Club Legend
Aug 7, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Witts would’ve dominated Jacobs anyway, he’ll destroy O’Brien.

I think your guys are a good chance this weekend. Looking forward to see Burgess (was a relieve teacher at my lads school) and Luko who we know from our junior cricket days.
Both of those guys could be potentially omitted this week, its a bit rough for a homecoming but we need our strongest team on the field

Sep 25, 2012
Geelong
AFL Club
Gold Coast
We play Adelaide twice this year. Our best opportunity to get a win. An average losing margin of 55 to them is embarrassing. Saturday was a typical game we lost thus starting a poor middle year but it was gutsy win and now we confidence. I can't really see us beating West Coast away or Melbourne at home and the Qclash looks tough. To already equal our wins from last year in this match would be incredible.

eppo67

Premiership Player
May 24, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
For our best side
Out: Burgess, Lukosius, Joyce, Holman, MacPherson
In: Rankine, Ah Chee, Weller, Corbett, GHS

this will hopefully come to fruition in a couple weeks
JRyan23 you know your stuff my friend but McPherson out. You have got to be kidding.
I know 2 people on the Coaching staff and they both absolutely love him and stated he's one of the first picked each week.

Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
We play Adelaide twice this year. Our best opportunity to get a win. An average losing margin of 55 to them is embarrassing. Saturday was a typical game we lost thus starting a poor middle year but it was gutsy win and now we confidence. I can't really see us beating West Coast away or Melbourne at home and the Qclash looks tough. To already equal our wins from last year in this match would be incredible.
I think Melbourne on the coast would be a decent chance, they look pretty poor. On the wide expanses of Metricon I think we should be able to spread them pretty well.

Davo-27

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks
where are Izak Rankine and Jez McLennan?

these 2 are young champs, Izak is an amazing small goal kicking player and Jez is very similar to Jordan Clark who is doing good things at Geelong this season, cant wait to see them play AFL...

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers

these 2 are young champs, Izak is an amazing small goal kicking player and Jez is very similar to Jordan Clark who is doing good things at Geelong this season, cant wait to see them play AFL...
rankine injured, will start playing reserves in the next week or so. mclennan playings reserves at the moment.

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks

McLennan just had 7 possessions in the reserves match.
Wasn't selected for any of the JLT although was fit I believe.
Seems a way off senior selection right now.

Rankine will come in once fit.

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
It's already been said but this is literally the best chance we've ever had to beat the Crows. Jacobs out helps but an effort similar to what we served up against Carlton won't cut it. The boys have to lift for us to get the W.

Also, have we ever been in the top 4 before? It's entirely possible we'll get there if we beat the Crows on Sunday.

SnusCG

Club Legend
Aug 30, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
To be honest I wouldn’t mind bringing in Brodie for Miles. Give him a taste, see if he outperforms Miles. Bring in Horlin-Smith on the wing for Powell to steady the ship and add experience. Brodie during the patch he played last year was contributing as much as Miles is currently. More upside imo but it won’t happen

Sep 25, 2012
Geelong
AFL Club
Gold Coast
To be honest I wouldn’t mind bringing in Brodie for Miles. Give him a taste, see if he outperforms Miles. Bring in Horlin-Smith on the wing for Powell to steady the ship and add experience. Brodie during the patch he played last year was contributing as much as Miles is currently. More upside imo but it won’t happen
Probably one of those changes that would happen if we lost but a win covers up any minor fixes needed. I guess this happens when you go a couple weeks without 10 injuries.

Jun 10, 2011
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
It's already been said but this is literally the best chance we've ever had to beat the Crows. Jacobs out helps but an effort similar to what we served up against Carlton won't cut it. The boys have to lift for us to get the W.

Also, have we ever been in the top 4 before? It's entirely possible we'll get there if we beat the Crows on Sunday.
best year 2014 where we won 9 or 10 games by about round 15 from memory - then Gaz went down with his shoulder and we crumbled. We were well on our way to finals and needed 2 or 3 wins out of the last 8 games I think? Swallow won the Best and Fairest that year as well, Lynch 2nd, Prestia 3rd.

Sassermon

Team Captain
Feb 8, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
List selection is not my strong point so I wont even attempt that. what I feel like we need to focus on is our composure. this season we have had much more level heads, just things like holding onto the ball for a heartbeat longer to make sure we get it to the right person, someone who doesnt have someone right on their heels. We lost that a little bit last week, it was the first time this season where we visibly crapped ourselves for almost an entire quarter and did hospital passes in our panic.

JRyan23

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
JRyan23 you know your stuff my friend but McPherson out. You have got to be kidding.
I know 2 people on the Coaching staff and they both absolutely love him and stated he's one of the first picked each week.
I do like DMac and he has been playing well, I just couldn't find anyone else to bring out

Back