PAFC66

Down a dark alley
Feb 5, 2007
He replied to my email, or someone did, and it wasn’t a rote answer. He would get the gist. He really knows the frustrations anyway.
I'm sure they all know the frustrations... They blew their opportunity for change at the end of 2017. It's all on them and financially they can't afford to make drastic changes so we wait ..38 more games untill change.

PAFC66

Down a dark alley
Feb 5, 2007
So why to people keep hitting their heads against a brick wall?
No idea.

It's pointless.

I told everyone to strap themselves in for a s**t one after the 2017 announcement as I did in preseason. A few got overly excited after a couple wins against sides we normally beat anyway.. it's all groundhog day. Actually no point getting upset.
We all saw this s**t coming. I'm actually surprised we are 2-2 in all seriousness. Thought we'd be lucky to notch a win a month in except possibly the Carlton game.

At the end of the day the marketing department are doing their job. They're hamstrung by the football department which is a ******* circus which we were all aware of anyway? I believe Schoey will atleast offer something new a long with Montgomery in certain aspects on gameday but untill the KKK's are out the door it's business as usual and Ken's boss man.

Grab yaself a few beers and sit back and laugh like I do, enjoy the talent of our youth unless their balls are cut like Butters has been or forget it all and go do some gardening.

#38gamestogo

LFC2010

Apr 28, 2010
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
McDonald failed to get his suspension downgraded.

lesson to everyone, don't touch a crows player otherwise you'll get suspended.
biggest protected f****** bunch of species in the history of the AFL.

PAFC27

Apr 28, 2016
Blows my mind Gary Ablett is being criticized and condemned for liking a ******* Instagram post?

He's not condoning, supporting, or encouraging anybody. So why is he in hot water for LIKING a social media post?

FFS. Media are clutching at straws now.

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
Blows my mind Gary Ablett is being criticized and condemned for liking a ******* Instagram post?

He's not condoning, supporting, or encouraging anybody. So why is he in hot water for LIKING a social media post?

FFS. Media are clutching at straws now.

He liked a post that said gay people should burn in hell.

That is showing his support for that view and to suggest anything else is moronic.

Do you think Ablett is incapable of reading?

Folau expressed an opinion. Ablett showed his support for that view.

They showed themselves to be ******* idiots and they deserve to cop the consequences.

PAFC66

Down a dark alley
Feb 5, 2007
He liked a post that said gay people should burn in hell.

That is showing his support for that view and to suggest anything else is moronic.

Do you think Ablett is incapable of reading?

Folau expressed an opinion. Ablett showed his support for that view.

They showed themselves to be ******* idiots and they deserve to cop the consequences.

A view or a religious belief? Where's the line? Just because he has a belief about a group of people doesn't mean he fears them or is homophobic...? Media need to move the * on.. speak about the fact the sport is riddled with domestic abuse?

robbo1981

Nov 16, 2011
Players miss those shots all the time, especially with the dumb 30 seconds rule. And the free against Burton happens 5 times a game without being paid, that was a ridiculous decision.

I’m now remembering the clear af fifty that wasn’t paid when some Richmond player cut across the mark with a couple minutes to go about 60m from our goal. Would’ve been paid earlier in the game, but nope.

Either way that was a bloody fantastic mark from Duursma, hopefully next time he nails it. I reckon he is gonna very good player for us for a long time.
Someone should of help settle him down you could tell he was nervous which is fair enough. This was in front of me and he could of come around a couple of mtrs to be straighter in front but froze abit but may not of matered anyway.

JUSTWORK

Aug 25, 2013
I note Fogarty had 10 touches, 1mark, 1R50 playing defence this week, so he is making some progress.

Been a long time since he had a decent season. Wasn’t good in the u18s - which is why the Crows were able to grab him so cheap.

Will be a ripper when he fills out.

when he fills out ? mate, he already has.

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
Yep haven't watched the show... but I've read the books 3 times over... waiting for the prick to finish the last couple.
I am expecting, even with the whole seven-book series published, the story to have an open ending — much like Plato's Critias, which ends with a colon ( : ).

So, despite the fact that I am waiting the others book in high anticipation, just like any other fan, I am ok with how the series is at the moment.

JimmyBeerCans

30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
I note Fogarty had 10 touches, 1mark, 1R50 playing defence this week, so he is making some progress.

Been a long time since he had a decent season. Wasn’t good in the u18s - which is why the Crows were able to grab him so cheap.

He's a first round draft pick how does that qualify as cheap?

He's in his second year how has it been a long time.

He's not that mobile (which makes it hard to get in their forward line with Tex filling the bollard role) but has aggression although I class him as a faux tough guy myself.

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons

Cheap? He was PICK TWELVE!

Kiss from a Rozee

Goddess
Bring Back the Bars
Nov 23, 2018
Yep haven't watched the show... but I've read the books 3 times over... waiting for the prick to finish the last couple.
The show was amazing for the first 3-4 seasons then dropped off pretty dramatically by the latest season.

Once it got ahead of the book the writing has reaaalllyy sucked.

What the **** does that mean?

That is some weird mental gymnastics

If I said you were a campaigner is that a view

And if I said you are a campaigner because my religion says so I am now different and should be free from consequences.

? That is a bizarre logic

And differentiating whether he is just stupid and insensitive or homophobic or what is really meaningless.

Ah the old point to other issues tactic to round off your post. Classic. I guess you also meet any attempt to do anything good for anyone with BUT WHAT ABOUT THE HOMELESS!!!?!!!!?!

Ablett did something stupid

He deserves the criticism he gets for it and I hate whiny man-babies who get upset when people get criticised for doing dumb s**t. Here’s an idea Ablett, maybe don’t like a post that says gays are going to burn in hell

The stupid thing is that for so called Christians, neither Folau or Ablett know what that scripture actually talks about. It doesn't say those people will go to hell. It says that they won't inherit god's kingdom.

It's like saying Ken Hinkley will get the sack vs Ken Hinkley won't win a flag. There's a ******* massive difference.