Player Sponsorship 2019 player sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anyone tell me when the Qld sponsor function is?

I looked but cant find it online.

Cheers

Did you want to be put down for the function?

Did you want to be put down for the function?

Sorry, missed this first go around. The Qld function is on the Tuesday before the game. We'd need to stay practically a full week just to attend the gig and the game. That's too many days for a family footy trip.

I am a reluctant jersey hopeful...

Evening all. TheBrownDog was kind enough to do the draw for the sponsorship prizes again this year. Below are the winners, congratz!

Qld sponsorship: Gadzorks

Vic sponsorship: royboy2

Guernsey 1: Davemonkey

Guernsey 2: Elixuh

And before it is raised...

bagdad-bob.jpg

I did not bribe TBD.

Evening all. TheBrownDog was kind enough to do the draw for the sponsorship prizes again this year. Below are the winners, congratz!

Qld sponsorship: Gadzorks

Vic sponsorship: royboy2

Guernsey 1: Davemonkey

Guernsey 2: Elixuh

And before it is raised...

bagdad-bob.jpg

I did not bribe TBD.

Wh-hoo I won something!! Since I don’t gamble and I’m not blessed with exceptional anything this is a rare joy.

Should have asked this one earlier to avoid back and forth with replies (my bad). Can you let me know what badge you all would like? I'll leave it open for a bit so that everyone gets a chance to pick. The default badge will be Rayner.

Should have asked this one earlier to avoid back and forth with replies (my bad). Can you let me know what badge you all would like? I'll leave it open for a bit so that everyone gets a chance to pick. The default badge will be Rayner.

Badge? I'm new to this and?
If it's a player it's Mitch. Obviously.

Badge? I'm new to this and?
If it's a player it's Mitch. Obviously.

Would have been a good idea to explain... so we get a badge with the name of the player we sponsored and year underneath our usernames. So the choice this year is between Cameron and Rayner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back