2019 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you don’t think Wines will affect Boak?

This is a bit of a left field prediction but dislocated shoulders for inside mids are just trouble, I'm just not sure how bad it was but a dislocated shoulder is a dislocated shoulder. I doubt Wines will have much confidence to tackle, if I were Port I'd put Wines as a fwd/mid for this year. Look at Rocky/Ablett, multiple surgeries. Ablett was never the same and its take years for Rockliff to get his shoulder right.

Williams and B.Smith are the least of my worries.

They are scoring exactly what I wanted from them at their price.

Heeney and Dunkley on the other hand haven't scored what I expected based on their price.

I was expecting T.Kelly and Boak like imput so far but it hasn't panned out that way.

Agree, thing I’m weighing up is where to slot them in full year and if they’re worth holding. First two rda have been run and won apart from influence on price development.
Expected gain vs certain cost of a trade.
No idea tbh.

Agree, thing I’m weighing up is where to slot them in full year and if they’re worth holding. First two rda have been run and won apart from influence on price development.
Expected gain vs certain cost of a trade.
No idea tbh.

I'm not afraid to trade Heeney back in once he is under $500,000 (say $442,000) if his form warrants it and he is playing full time mid.

Will be a cheap upgrade on a maxed out rookie imo.

Just noticed this coming round (5) finishes on Monday and round (6) starts Wednesday.

View attachment 656244

I don't mind it. The worst part of the week for me is the 4-5 day wait between SC opening again and the first game of the round. :$

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL fancy not knowing anything about this most traditional Anzac Day Eve fixture

Dumbfounded I missed your reply too.

It’s like the “traditional” Anzac Day clash.

The only real tradition left is umpires making s**t decisions, consistently.

Anyone who has started a season terribly before ever just targeted a bye round trying to get a weekly?

Figure that round 13 is going to be carnage with Neale, Witherden, Treloar, Crisp, Grundy, Kelly, Dangerfield, Hawkins, Gawn, Oliver, Heeney, Hurn, Yeo all popular picks/potential popular upgrades. My season overall rank is stuffed so 2nd best scenario is I win a weekly prize.

Considering my PODs of Darling, Andrews are my only round 13 picks with Danger/Heeney/Gawn, might be worth targeting.

Was thinking
Macrae, Libba, Daniel v Carlton
Cripps v Dogs
Gold Coast play Saints. Seb Ross, Touk Miller could be plays.
North v Giants in Hobart. Brown 128 last time v them. Cameron 112 in the match before that. Mumford 137 last time he played North.
Sloane, Laird, M.Crouch v Richmond. Tigers don't tag.

Is there a way based off the last 3 games or so to work out what the breakeven will be the following week depending on the BE ?
I just want to see if it is worth keeping walsh for carlton, based off BE

Quick question which I haven't been able to find any info on.

If I have a forward/mid player sitting on my bench in the forward line, could I emergency him & have his score credited as a midfielder if I don't have a forward/mid listed in the midfield?

I'm assuming probably not but haven't been able to find anything to confirm this.

Quick question which I haven't been able to find any info on.

If I have a forward/mid player sitting on my bench in the forward line, could I emergency him & have his score credited as a midfielder if I don't have a forward/mid listed in the midfield?

I'm assuming probably not but haven't been able to find anything to confirm this.
Nope, only get the emergency score on whatever line he's sitting on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back