Floggard

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
A highly accurate gif of the way you guys have reacted to me presenting a couple of facts.

Listen chump, you're the one who has inserted themselves in here and taken the defensive position, in order to protect the sacred honor of your precious Goddard. He was a shitman as far as we're concerned, long before you got here, and he'll still be a shitman when you leave.

If I was acting like that, I'm sure your mods would have warned me by now and given me a thread ban.

Banning dissent is for the rubbish boards, like your own one. It's the biggest echo chamber on the website. The kindergarten teachers watching over that place have banned people from even seeing that board, THAT'S how ****ing fragile you lot are!

LOL

I dunno if winning an award is proof of widespread respect. Have you got some sort of mechanism that shows this. Otherwise its just one of many correlations that are essentially meaningless.
Winning an award essentially for community work, and having a great career is meaningless in terms of respect?

Everybody loves a nice "award".

View attachment 656282

rsz_norks_62.jpg

A highly accurate gif of the way you guys have reacted to me presenting a couple of facts. If I was acting like that, I'm sure your mods would have warned me by now and given me a thread ban.

You don't do logic do you?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Just putting it out there re the Madden Award that the inaugural winner was Glenn Archer which is probably a good and bad thing......

Archer won 6 x Bob Rose Trophy's. Now THERE's and award that means something.

Goddard wouldn't have made the nomination list.

Winning an award essentially for community work, and having a great career is meaningless in terms of respect?

How many people voted? How many votes did he get. What's the mechanism, who else was available etc etc. How much of it is a pat on the back for trying?

etc etc etc.

You don't do logic do you?
In what way is what I said illogical? Most mods ban the sort of behaviour presented in that gif if done by an opposition supporter, or at the very least get given a warning first. I have zero doubt that all of them would have been watching me for any false move in that regard.
I'll cop Atley's output as a small forward, but you are right....most of these blokes can't play off Half Back.

View attachment 656299
... You do know that about 1/3 of them have played half back at some point in their career, right? Walla burst onto the scene as a half back.

“Most” would be the 2/3 that haven’t played half back then?
Yeah but you said they couldn't. Like I'm sure if Breust, Gresham, Lynch, Taylor, Papley, Cripps and Billings would be great off half back if their coaches put them there, but they're put forward or in the middle because they don't need to placed off half back, it would be a waste of their talents.

Oct 16, 2004
The Gasometer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
So to sum up the last half dozen or so pages for those just joining us...

Essendon supporter believes ex-Essendon player to not be a flog.

Non- Essendon supporters believe same player to be a colossal flog.

No one is saying anything that will sway the other side yet the conversation continues.

Comprehension fail yet again. Seriously, do you not understand that a few people nominating and voting on a minor award doesn't represent the broader community view?

Now, to support your contention of widespread community respect, you stated that the award was voted on by "the AFL players. All of them." Your words, and demonstrably incorrect. So, your contention is not supported as the facts are not as stated.

My statement was accurate - only a small number voted on this relatively obscure award. If you were to open both eyes, you would accept the contention that Cyril would have shat on Goddard if the award was put to a widespread community vote.

You're only supporting Goddard because of his club affiliation. On the other hand, notwithstanding I openly acknowledge hatred for your club, this doesn't diminish the body of evidence that suggests that there is widespread antipathy for Goddard and those who 'respect' him are in the minority.

PS - as if I give a s**t as to which of the * flogs you really are. You come across as the same sort of knob that Fogdog is/was, that's all.

Jul 11, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So to sum up the last half dozen or so pages for those just joining us...

Essendon supporter believes ex-Essendon player to not be a flog.

Non- Essendon supporters believe same player to be a colossal flog.

No one is saying anything that will sway the other side yet the conversation continues.
Also I'm still dirty he hasn't paid me properly.

Back