Autopsy Saints overrun the Hawks - Rd 4, 2019 *ST KILDA FANS KEEP OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Wins im jealous of. but the jumper? Come on you dont seriously like that thing do ya? Its hideous. Brown with Yellow? Admit it you wish you were red white and black. classy colours.

You've got us! I guess we'll just have to cry into our 13 cups. Meanwhile, I reckon you should celebrate your moral victory by watching your 11 game winning streak DVD. It's probably the only thing close to success you'll see in your lifetime mate. But at least you have the colours.

#freekickhawthorn

The irony of getting such good service that everyone else in the afl recognises it and then having a whinge when 1 decision that was rightly called loses you a game :drunk:
The #freekickhawthorn myth was/is as accurate & meaningful as St Kilda having an excellent list & building toward greatness.

It's factually incorrect & made up by people needing to believe in something. Check the stats for any year in the last 20ish & see if HFC was awarded the most free kicks. Similarly, check the stats for any of the last 50-odd years & see if St Kilda achieved greatness.

Two myths dispelled:

1. Hawthorn get a good deal with free kicks; &,
2. St Kilda are great.

Thanks for dropping by.

We are a minnow. Basically got nothing and still beat you and your 200 assistant coaches, gold
robots and medical
team. You should never lose to us. But we got heart and balls. We smashed you. Bleeding and crying you went back home to glenferrie for lattes on gold plates.
2-2? ouch. good luck v cats a must win game now.
You barrack for hawks? o wow HOW ORIGINAL. Least our flags wont be bought and will mean something.

Flags?

Why is that plural?

How? he dragged it in. thats holding the ball. The experts like you didnt look close enough.
you think the ump just blew his whistle cause why? I tell you why HE DRAGGED THE BALL IN when on the ground. clear as DAY IF YOU LOOK!!!
commentators dont look theyre
Sorry mate, we’ve all looked you’re seeing what you want to see.

#freekickhawthorn

The irony of getting such good service that everyone else in the afl recognises it and then having a whinge when 1 decision that was rightly called loses you a game :drunk:

Dear s**t truck.

The only people people who recognise #freekickhawthorn are in the inbred, slack-jawed yokel halfwit supporters of all the other clubs.

Have a look at the free kick tables for the last 10 years for evidence, rather than the bleating of triggered and bent over Hawthorn haters who need whatever rationalisations they can muster to mentally cope with our dominance.

Congratulations on your win, I am just as keen as you to see the official St Kilda DVD release of it, to add to your treasure trove of glorious memorabilia.

Now kindly * off.

The next saint who posts in this thread will get an infraction. Sorry, but I'm sick of you dribblers causing work for us mods. Just stay on your own board.

PS Don't even think of replying to this. Your right of reply is over.

Dear s**t truck.

The only people people who recognise #freekickhawthorn are in the inbred, slack-jawed yokel halfwit supporters of all the other clubs.

Have a look at the free kick tables for the last 10 years for evidence, rather than the bleating of triggered and bent over Hawthorn haters who need whatever rationalisations they can muster to mentally cope with our dominance.

Congratulations on your win, I am just as keen as you to see the official St Kilda DVD release of it, to add to your treasure trove of glorious memorabilia.

Now kindly **** off.

The next saint who posts in this thread will get an infraction. Sorry, but I'm sick of you dribblers causing work for us mods. Just stay on your own board.

PS Don't even think of replying to this. Your right of reply is over.

Can we delete all the rubbish?

Not my posts, of course!

"wont". Future tense. Buy a Dictionary.
Actual wont has no tense. It is a noun. It means "one's customary behaviour."

As in Retrorandy comes onto the Hawthorn board and acts like a clueless flog as is his wont.

won't on the other hand alludes to something not happening in the future.

The sad reality is, most of us will go onto the St Kilda board and act nice, and deal in facts not fantasy, like "Great game guys congrats on the win" but not you, you act like a four year old who's been given the wrong present for his birthday and won't (see how I used the apostrophe there) see that it's been given by mistake.

Feck that was fun in a married at first sight kind of way.
Made me feel all good about myself again.
Must read again in times of self doubt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't let him get to you, guys.

He is a known troll and has been given warnings for the same stuff on our own board (trolling our own supporters, if you can believe that...)

He most definitely does not represent St.Kilda supporters in general.

No hard feelings - best of luck for the rest of the year :thumbsu:

That's why he's here. When you've got no friends, you go seeking them in the strangest of places, like the board of your betters. I must admit though, I don't really care what he thinks, only that he thinks, and he seems to have forgotten or never learnt how to do that.
He would go by the mantra of 'I think, therefore I aints'.

He is a known troll and has been given warnings for the same stuff on our own board (trolling our own supporters, if you can believe that...)

Thanks, but I was having a heap of fun. I feel like a cat that's had his toy mouse removed. But thanks for the heads up.

I think the Saints did their homework on the new rules well. Supposedly you're not allowed to punch a player any more while he is just standing next to you. However apparently when one of our guys is lying on the ground, it seems that's a different story. I saw a few of our guys go off with the blood rule after being absolutely caned and no free kick. Smashed in the face when the ball is just in the vicinity, even if it's over the line. Mostly stray elbows but the same result.

I just realised, I have no idea who you are talking about, there were so many St Kilda tosspots on here this week, I wasn't sure which one you called the troll. There are a few exceptions, but boy, they crawled out of the woodwork for this week.

I just realised, I have no idea who you are talking about, there were so many St Kilda tosspots on here this week, I wasn't sure which one you called the troll. There are a few exceptions, but boy, they crawled out of the woodwork for this week.
George cam here with the right intentions GG - let him talk

RetroRandy...hate to call out my own supporters, but he deserves it. Wish he would stop posting absolute rubbish and making the rest of us look bad.

RetroRandy...hate to call out my own supporters, but he deserves it. Wish he would stop posting absolute rubbish and making the rest of us look bad.
We've all got supporters like that :moustache:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back