Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

From the Age podcast today, talking about GWS over the Cats
Jake Niall: is that the biggest win of the season by any team?
Caroline Wilson: Yeah, biggest upset for mine
Jake Niall: I mean the most consequential result
Caroline Wilson: I think as road trips go, it was equal to what Richmond was able to do.

View attachment 655471
Cato was arguing that Geelong shouldn’t have a home game if they play a ‘big’ Vic team in the finals last week. She is ridiculously compromised by her bias

Will west coast fans boo Lycett?
Just another case of the media trying to create the news rather than report the news. Last week it was Basil asking JK if Eagles fans will boo Brayshaw and now this week it's more of the same crap.
If he's ever taking a kick in front of my seats, he'll be getting a "up the coasters" from me!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t wait for one of our players to be asked if the 25 Eagles fans who travel to Kardinia Park next week are likely to boo Tim Kelly.
Can’t wait for the media to ask Tom Hickey if the 25 St Kilda fans will boo him when he plays against the saints at Etihad

Will west coast fans boo Lycett?
Just another case of the media trying to create the news rather than report the news. Last week it was Basil asking JK if Eagles fans will boo Brayshaw and now this week it's more of the same crap.

Well they created an article which you clicked and read. Therefore, they know this is what people want.

Suggest next time, don’t read it. Title was enough to show what it was about.

Round 10... Let's see if there's any articles on dockers fans booing Neale. I DOUBT IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back