EPL Matchday 35

Remove this Banner Ad

Need to get a win over Palace at home.

Wolves away will be tricky, at this point would probably take a point if it was on offer. I reckon we need around 12 points from the last 5 games to be in with a chance of top 4 if other results go our way.

Let's go cardiff.

stream_img.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A 5-0 drubbing aside, the manner of the loss for City this morning is about as good as Liverpool could have hoped for.

Big job for Pep to help the players regroup by the weekend after the emotional roller coaster they’ve been through tonight.

A 5-0 drubbing aside, the manner of the loss for City this morning is about as good as Liverpool could have hoped for.

Big job for Pep to help the players regroup by the weekend after the emotional roller coaster they’ve been through tonight.
I reckon they turn over Tottenham on the weekend. Will be angry, will have a lot of fresh players to put in. Tottenham squad is pretty thin. 3-1 to City IMO.

I reckon they turn over Tottenham on the weekend. Will be angry, will have a lot of fresh players to put in. Tottenham squad is pretty thin. 3-1 to City IMO.

Can't help but agree. The emotion Spurs experienced this morning, it's gonna be hard for them to back up and put in another high quality performance. Can see City winning comfortably, I hope I'm wrong of course and City are shaken by being knocked out. But they are too good a team to let that get to them, they are a champion team.

All the eggs into the United basket I guess..... Can't believe I just typed that
Cardiff ain't going to be no walk in the park either, they can see the light at the end of the tunnel

Plus we can drop one game and still finish 4th. We also have a pretty easy run home after this

They lost the tie but still won the match, should still be favourites especially at home. Glad it's going to be a good early kick off to watch as well, how they respond is going to indicate how they will finish off the season. Since his hat trick against Chelsea, Aguero has only scored twice in 7 games in the league so after the offside he should be the most fired up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back