Prediction Changes round five

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sier not even an emergency, safe to say he is still injured or clearly out of favour. Out of contact at the end of this year, slightly concerning.
Reports suggest that Appleby has fkown up. He's the only emergency, the other names are meaningless.

Except for Crocker. He's close. Crock O'CLOCK will upon us soon. It's an hour that you'll tell your grandchildren about. Great temples will be built. When studying us in distant future millenniums , scholars will assume that the C in BC stands for Crocker.

Sier not even an emergency, safe to say he is still injured or clearly out of favour.
He played VFL last week, but despite what the media say, he wasn’t really in the bests. If he wants to break back in to the seniors he needs to bang the door down.
Out of contact at the end of this year, slightly concerning.
Not really...

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
He’s a fine role player. We’re only going to drop players if we lose. So, no surprise he stays.

He ain’t getting dropped......don’t worry what the nuff nuffs around here think.

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah but i fear that he may have less positive influences. Is Macaffer still around the club?

I like Elliott's work. He looks like he paid for quality. Beams got his first sleeve way too young and went to an average tattoost and now has one good sleeve, one bad sleeve. Crock just looks like he's been getting prison tatts. Look at his s**t, there's no consistency in his body of work you are right, it looks like he just gets one every dole day. Not enough consistently, he need to link it all up solidly if he wants into the big league.

1555498587901.png

I like Elliott's work. He looks like he paid for quality. Beams got his first sleeve way too young and went to an average tattoost and now has one good sleeve, one bad sleeve. Crock just looks like he's been getting prison tatts. Look at his s**t, there's no consistency in his body of work you are right, it looks like he just gets one every dole day. Not enough consistently, he need to link it all up solidly if he wants into the big league.

View attachment 656679
As Bucks would say, he needs to put together a consistent body of work. It's just not there yet Ben.

kallangur pie

Team Captain
Sep 17, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Be More Pies Fans at the Gabba on Thursday Night then Lion Fans
The lions are expecting 35.000 tomorrow night and on local news there was a clip of crowd numbers at Brisbane,s training and it was definitely less than at the Pies session which looked close to 500 people an excellent turnout.

TD you are right at the Pies games against both Qld teams Pies fans in the majority even in the lean years.

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
The lions are expecting 35.000 tomorrow night and on local news there was a clip of crowd numbers at Brisbane,s training and it was definitely less than at the Pies session which looked close to 500 people an excellent turnout.

TD you are right at the Pies games against both Qld teams Pies fans in the majority even in the lean years.

A lot of Victorian expats in Queensland, I heard they are called Mexicans coming from south of the border but they don't lose their AFL allegiances.

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Didnt we win that one game?

I just don't like giving a bloke 1 game to prove himself, if we reckon he's good enough to be in the side give him a real crack at it over a few weeks to show if he's got the mettle or not. If he does, great, he stays in. If it gets proven over a string of weeks he doesn't, at least we can put a proper line through him and move onto someone else. I'm not dead against horses for courses having said that and using depth, but not dropping blokes who are fringe just because of one lean performance.

kallangur pie

Team Captain
Sep 17, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
A lot of Victorian expats in Queensland, I heard they are called Mexicans coming from south of the border but they don't lose their AFL allegiances.
You are right on both counts plenty of ex Vics up here and anyone south of the border are Mexicans even those from tweed heads.

Can confirm. I never gave up following the Pies when I moved North from Vic. :)

Jun 8, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Omg, how is greenwood not in?

Brown for Greenwood was so obvious.

Greenwood even while tagging still impacts the game more. Seriously you’ve cocked this up Buckley

It's hardly a surprise. The coaching group knew Beams was out against the Bulldogs as early as Friday morning last week, and yet they still played Greenwood in the VFL and held Cal Brown over to be the "late change"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back