Opinion Commentary & Media III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should be having Heath declare a Fatwah on bwian and put a boycott on all North players talking to him until he makes a public apology about his insult to the club, players and supporters.
Heath is too busy getting Fatwah's put on North big footy posters. The club will probably give Brian open access.

Baboon Taylor always has a dig at the North crowds even when it’s an away game for North.
But if the western bulldogs draw the same crowd numbers that’s a good crowd considering ............ then he will give some excuse to justify it.
He has a bee in his bonnet about north.
To suggest to give the game to big drawing clubs again shows the mentality of these idiots.
Just keep putting down the smaller clubs and grow the bigger clubs profiles

Baboon Taylor always has a dig at the North crowds even when it’s an away game for North.
But if the western bulldogs draw the same crowd numbers that’s a good crowd considering ............ then he will give some excuse to justify it.
He has a bee in his bonnet about north.
To suggest to give the game to big drawing clubs again shows the mentality of these idiots.
Just keep putting down the smaller clubs and grow the bigger clubs profiles
What should we expect. The Phat * played for 2 of the most arrogant clubs in history. Behaved like a 5 star dickhead for most of his playing career and continues that garbage in his post playing days. I reckon your career is in far more danger Bwyan than Norths grip on GF. Could be as soon as next season, your opinions and ideas on the game are ridiculously outdated. About 2 steps off putting on clown make up this bloke.

I still think North and Saints did their bit off-field last year and should've been given the chance to co-pilot the game into something bigger.
I'm going with the theory that the main reason * are in it this year is because of the timing of Anzac Day. 2030 is the next time it's this late in the year (April 20 in 2025 but that allows a 6-day break from the Saturday to Anzac Day). Expect to see WB, StK or Carlton in it next year.

I’m old enough to remember a show Taylor used to do with Sam Kekovich on 3UZ, on Thursday nights
He was a nothing then, but he never had any time for the Kangas, even back then
Always taking cheap shots
He hasn’t changed , fk him

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

In fact I'd like to see Cunners just stare at him for a few minutes.
140319_CunningtonLarge.jpg

Terrifying.

Pardon the intrusion but on the subject of Brian Taylor, I was at the MCG many years ago when Richmond played North and Taylor was matched by David Dench. During the course of the game, Dench lost a boot. Taylor picked it up and threw it into the crowd. He was reported for that act and subsequently suspended for one week.

Doug Hawkins on The Front Bar. Could always take or leave him as a media person but the film shows some amazing skills, and his story about his first game against North Melbourne - the team he’d grown up supporting - was great, all the players he couldn’t believe he was out there playing against.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doug Hawkins on The Front Bar. Could always take or leave him as a media person but the film shows some amazing skills, and his story about his first game against North Melbourne - the team he’d grown up supporting - was great, all the players he couldn’t believe he was out there playing against.

One of the finest wingers ever - the perfect combination of toughness and silk.

Braybrook would not be all that far from our old zones either I wouldn't have thought. What might have been.

Great episode, Dougie told some great stories, the $1000 fine bit had me in stitches.

Shame he never did play for us, would've been a great get but he's Footscray royalty anyway.

Speaking of royalty, I thought it was great he always referred to Grieg as 'Sir Keith Grieg'

Pardon the intrusion but on the subject of Brian Taylor, I was at the MCG many years ago when Richmond played North and Taylor was matched by David Dench. During the course of the game, Dench lost a boot. Taylor picked it up and threw it into the crowd. He was reported for that act and subsequently suspended for one week.
I absolutely was at the game in question, except that in my recollection it was Daryl Sutton's boot and it was at Waverley. The boot landed about 3 rows in front of me, and I was at least 15 rows back.

Not into that? Being Ex Service what are your thoughts on it?
Being current service actually, it shits me to tears. People 'care' for a brief period every year, then don't think about it again for twelve months. Between public apathy and government inaction (Dept of Veteran Affairs), I find hard to believe that the majority actually care.

Being current service actually, it shits me to tears. People 'care' for a brief period every year, then don't think about it again for twelve months. Between public apathy and government inaction (Dept of Veteran Affairs), I find hard to believe that the majority actually care.

(My apologies re your current employment), fair enough

I absolutely was at the game in question, except that in my recollection it was Daryl Sutton's boot and it was at Waverley. The boot landed about 3 rows in front of me, and I was at least 15 rows back.
I'll defer to your recollection about the player Tiberius but I'm certain it was at the MCG. I was in Melbourne on a work trip and stayed over for the match. I was up in one of the stands and a lot further back than you were. I do recall it being a tight game and North had some legends on the field that day. The main reason I'm so clear about it being at the G was that I've never been to Waverley.

Maybe in the media but Lyon and Brayshaw are good mates and he did say there choice and preference was *

That makes sense. They're definitely the club we've had the most vicious rivalry with long term. I've always suspect that Essendon were our preference, shortly followed by don't care as long as it's us playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back