Unofficial Preview Changes/pre-match discussion vs Essendon - Good Friday footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure the sun sets at the appointed time every day? ;)

i think we need to find who's responsible for that and give them a stern talking to. Every day its a different time!!! #where'stheconsistency

i think we need to find who's responsible for that and give them a stern talking to. Every day its a different time!!! #where'stheconsistency

Absolutely. Who knows who to believe nowadays?

Apparently Tony Abbott went to the polls promising to move sunrise and sunset to a standard time (it was confusing the workers on 457 visas which upset Gina) but didn't bother once re elected - another broken promise. But what can you do when Rupert likes the additional sun because it is free advertising for his quality newspapers?

Labor no better although they claim that they had legislation ready to go during Gillard's time in the top job but were foiled by the Greens who were worried that the additional sunshine in winter may accelerate climate change even further.

Pauline Hanson reckons that the sun used to work this way, but now it doesn't because there's too many asians, muslims, voters that aren't inbred enough to vote for her.

All I'll say is don't blame me, I voted for the other guy.

As much as we hate Essendon, this game is more than that. It's actually a bloody important game in the context of our season. If we are to save the season, and I believe we are more than capable of playing finals, we need to win at least one of Essendon/Port games over the next two rounds. With Carlton coming up following the Port game, we can't afford to be 1:5 going into that game obviously. At 2:4, beat Carlton and the season is still very much alive.

Beating Port at AO will be hard. This is very close to a must win for us tomorrow.

Absolutely. Who knows who to believe nowadays?

Apparently Tony Abbott went to the polls promising to move sunrise and sunset to a standard time (it was confusing the workers on 457 visas which upset Gina) but didn't bother once re elected - another broken promise. But what can you do when Rupert likes the additional sun because it is free advertising for his quality newspapers?

Labor no better although they claim that they had legislation ready to go during Gillard's time in the top job but were foiled by the Greens who were worried that the additional sunshine in winter may accelerate climate change even further.

Pauline Hanson reckons that the sun used to work this way, but now it doesn't because there's too many asians, muslims, voters that aren't inbred enough to vote for her.

All I'll say is don't blame me, I voted for the other guy.

This all went bad when we started daylight saving. If it was any good it'd be happening during footy season too.

Rupert owns The Sun.

I know.

I can't believe it when i go to Melbourne and Mum still gets it delivered. For the footy and the sudoku and that's about it. She hates Murdoch. Its just a bloody habit but she gives that scumbag money all the time because of it.

I know.

I can't believe it when i go to Melbourne and Mum still gets it delivered. For the footy and the sudoku and that's about it. She hates Murdoch. Its just a bloody habit but she gives that scumbag money all the time because of it.

I meant The Sun not the Herald-Sun.

I still call it think of it as the Sun. The Herald is an arvo paper.

Murdoch owns most of the s**t newspapers. Isn't he on his death bed right now? We can only hope.

Dunno about death bed, but yes, its going to be a very different world when he carks it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m bringing the kids down from sunny Queensland for the game. Just wondering what gate we would enter via and which end is our end? We’re on GA memberships. Cheers

The big one is finally here, but i have a few issues nagging me:
  • Zack Merrett MUST be tagged - non negotiable. Will we and if so who will it be? Dumont?
  • Who contains a red hot Walla?
  • We're going to need A LOT more goals than our previous games to win this one. Captain and Wood better not miss set shots.
  • Goldy - Bellchambers will try and push him around
  • Who's bringing the giant hand to wave at Stringer after we win?

Actually, it just might not.

As in the replacement isn’t any better – most likely so. I still think it will be a better place for seeing the back of this disgraceful, unethical waste of space.

As in the replacement isn’t any better – most likely so. I still think it will be a better place for seeing the back of this disgraceful, unethical waste of space.

Things got worse after Genghis Khan died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back