We're a s**t Show - Fagan is a Complete Fraud, We're Rotten to the Core

Remove this Banner Ad

Better a few years of pain than a lifetime of mediocrity, which is what we have now.
But this type of Action does not work and mostly harms the ability of the club finances going forward, that the Problem,
Some People need to understand there are other methods that will work more effectively, without the potential loss of good faith with sponsors and dollars to the club.
Go to the AGM and push an elected Body to a speck on behalf of a Large Group. Yet rarely do we see one person complain or asking for change, the no mass crowds outside calling for change.
Organise a Day of Protest outside the Football Park Offices, again elect a group to talk with management,
Social Media would work if most pulled in the same direction, but alas all you get there is People sprouting there own agendas or calling for a complete cleanout, which not work in any Organisation.

Thanks for posting that exchange crows dude :thumbsu:

Otherwise, if you have all the answers feel free to apply for a job at the Club the next time one comes up - haha!
The kiss off!

OK his response below. Ive deleted my workplace. My fault for emailing from my work email.

You need to move from ???? to the Advertiser.

But I’m not going to detail confidential discussions with you or our staffing strategy.

We are always talking to people as they move around. They don’t always end up in formal offers and only some of the chats we have are ever made public. And some that are reported to have taken place didn’t actually happen. To date none have had anything to do with Campo.

With regards to the Football Cap I think that every Club bar one is under the cap (or at the cap). The odd one out is a result of some historical deals that are hard to change until people move. My understanding is that they will come back when those deals change. We are at the cap.

I’ve enjoyed chatting but I’m into my next meeting. If you see me around town grab me for a coffee and I will take you through some mistruths.

Otherwise, if you have all the answers feel free to apply for a job at the Club the next time one comes up - haha!

Have a good day mate.

Cheers
Fages

Take him up on his offer for Coffee, he will pay.

OK his response below. Ive deleted my workplace. My fault for emailing from my work email.

But I’m not going to detail confidential discussions with you or our staffing strategy.

We are always talking to people as they move around. They don’t always end up in formal offers and only some of the chats we have are ever made public. And some that are reported to have taken place didn’t actually happen. To date none have had anything to do with Campo.

With regards to the Football Cap I think that every Club bar one is under the cap (or at the cap). The odd one out is a result of some historical deals that are hard to change until people move. My understanding is that they will come back when those deals change. We are at the cap.

I’ve enjoyed chatting but I’m into my next meeting. If you see me around town grab me for a coffee and I will take you through some mistruths.

Have a good day mate.

Cheers
Fages

Deftly side stepped, doesn't address the question re Sumich/Longmuir - which is an answer in itself.

Very likeable bloke.

So we know we approached Sumich and Longmuir, both knocked us back due to either the lack of seniority in the role, or the money we were willing to pay.

Re the soft cap - wouldn't it be nice if we were the only team to be breaking the soft cap; because we can afford, and because our commitment is to securing top quality talent?

I'd be curious to know the effect on the cap that doubling up on Saunders/Burton/Haas has had as well; but that's secondary.

Break the cap, and be proud of it!

Last edited:
It is possible for him to be a crap ruck coach, but actually decent at other things, from the sounds of it he's a very good people person, so it's no surprise the AFLW team loved playing for him (and especially with what they had previously if the rumours are true). Most people hate Clark because it's again a case of sticking with the same guy for years on end.
Could be for sure. No idea if he a crap coach .

Under his tenure we've developed some good ruckman, we've just not moved them on when we needed to.

Have a good day mate.

Cheers
Fages
Out of interest, do you tell Fages that you share these emails?

I mean this identify you as well, but do you put it at the top or the bottom?

Genuine question as I'd never be sure when to mention it.

Deftly side stepped, doesn't address the question re Sumich/Longmuir - which is an answer in itself.

Very likeable bloke.

So we know we approached Sumich and Longmuir, both knocked us back due to either the lack of seniority in the role, or the money we were willing to pay.

Re the soft cap - wouldn't it be nice if we were the only team to be breaking the soft cap; because we can afford, and because our commitment is to securing top quality talent?

I'd be curious to know the effect on the cap that doubling up on Saunders/Burton/Haas has had as well; but that's secondary.

Break the cap, and be proud of it!
It’s necessary in this state.
Bringing in outsiders to expose the people lounging on sun beds would be awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we're at the department cap then **** me we've overpaid some of these clowns
Well assistants to the coach we’re at the minimum. Many stat guys should be cut that analyse all the statistical info and then maybe some instinct might flow back.

Basically yes. No trust in Pyke and his gameplan and still PO'd at Burton. Said it's very much "a club" with the coaches, you're either in or you're on the outside and said Francou and Kaesler were out and both left because of it. Said Clarke hasn't been around in the pre-season with his AFLW duties and he's one coach that everyone trusts and likes and maybe it'll get better now he's back.

Didn’t Caroline Wilson say the Richmond player were rebelling against Damien Hardwick and he was going to be sacked?

Then the Collingwood players wanted Nathan Buckley out?

Now Don Pyke?

Yeah, excuse me if I don’t hold my breathe waiting for her premonition to come into fruition.

Currently agree I think our coaching is crap at the minute

But also, are the lunatics running the asylum?
I've made a few posts about our culture of the players spitting the dummy, getting the coach sacked and then rebounding under the new guy.

Just about every coach has lost the players. Even Blighty, though he jumped. It's our way.

Cant really blame this time though. Not only did we not get the best footy department in the land as promised, we ended up with a bog average one.

One that has showed itself to be incompetent botching the kangatech stuff, and made us a laughing stock via the mind camp, alienating players in the process.

Yet they live in denial. We apparently have the best footy department. Half of them were already working hre anyway. Brett Burton is an outstanding head of football, anyone who disagrees must work for the Advertiser or shutup and apply for the job. Our stellar performances speak for themselves, you plebs.

Watch the car please.

I'm surprised Fagan has the time to respond to these emails, surely he has better things to do
I am surprised at the writing style.

Almost like he is writing to a mate and not a supporter he doesnt know.

I would assume he would get tons of these emails and a PA would filter them and have a generic response with a few edits to personalise each one to match the initial email. With Fages possibly never seeing any of them but just getting a consolidated report on the general feeling of these emails.

This does not read like that at all.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I would assume he would get tons of these emails and a PA would filter them and have a generic response with a few edits to personalise each one to match the initial email. With Fages possibly never seeing any of them but just getting a consolidated report on the general feeling of these emails.

I'd go as far as saying its fake.

It almost reads like it wasn't important enough an email so Fagan sent it to someone with nothing important to do to respond. In this case Birdman.
Signed it Fages. Lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back