Past #1: Majak Daw [Part II] - 54 NM games/43 NM goals - delisted end '20 - SSP selection for MFC '21 - retired mid-'22

Remove this Banner Ad

Oooft! Same chick? Good on them. Goes to show the mental resolve of Majak.

Indeed, and at this rate of improvement in circumstances he'll probably go on to captain coach us to our fifth flag..............in 2019!

Good luck to them.

I have no idea the different circumstances that keep lead up to it, or the effect that being in it has on Maj, but I cringe whenever I see him in the spotlight. That might say more about me than anything, but I'd be fine with getting zero "news" on his journey for a while.

Good luck to them.

I have no idea the different circumstances that keep lead up to it, or the effect that being in it has on Maj, but I cringe whenever I see him in the spotlight. That might say more about me than anything, but I'd be fine with getting zero "news" on his journey for a while.

He announced it on instagram ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An unbelievable and unexpected sight to behold this early considering the injuries he sustained. Onya Maj! :thumbsu:

The day (or night) he runs out alongside his teammates will be an enormous boost to them and us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back