Floggard

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd say, bottom line is, Floggard's comments have damaged Ben's reputation to the point where his image will be tarnished for years, if not for the remainder of his career. He has to pay the price for that.

Last edited:

I'd say, bottom line is, Floggard's comments have damaged Ben's reputation to the point where his image will be tarnished for year, if not for the remainder of his career. He has to pay the price for that.

Yeah. Drill to the kneecap would be appropriate imo.

Wow, who knew Brendan Goddard's mum was Rita Panahi?

Rita does have a kid with very strong Essendon connections though.

Indeed, Rita has a kid with a well known Essendon supporting BigFooty poster.

I am seeing that now. Hopefully a game free of staging for frees ;) hope you lose honorably

Given you are running out with players who took performance enhancing drugs - may well still be taking them - if we lose it will by definition be honorable.

Over on their Delusional Pearlers thread they are laughing about a comment here about suing Goddard for defamation.

They spent two years claiming that defamation suits from the club, Hird, Evans and all the rest were imminent over the doping scandal.

In fact, who can forget the majestic day when The Age ran a story claiming Hird had injected onsite.

They spent all day talking about how "Jimmy will be adding a new wing to the mansion" after he sued.

And then - Hird admits he injected onsite.

Just LOL.

Over on their Delusional Pearlers thread they are laughing about a comment here about suing Goddard for defamation.

They spent two years claiming that defamation suits from the club, Hird, Evans and all the rest were imminent over the doping scandal.

In fact, who can forget the majestic day when The Age ran a story claiming Hird had injected onsite.

They spent all day talking about how "Jimmy will be adding a new wing to the mansion" after he sued.

And then - Hird admits he injected onsite.

Just LOL.

Has Dr Reid's letter finally shown up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am seeing that now. Hopefully a game free of staging for frees ;) hope you lose honorably

You should hope your lot doesn't piss flourescent green urine samples after the match.

Last edited:
I really hope we beat you guys tomorrow if only because I know it will burn the likes of you with the fire of a thousand suns.

CGAF what you think actually, sister fiddler.

Otherwise it's just 4 points. Bring it pies. :drunk:

Speaking of "pies", how is it that most of you ****sticks think you have some rivalry with them? Don't you idiots understand that the ANZAC match is a fabricated bullshit marketing exercise? You have played 3 finals against them in the past 54 ****ing years!!!!!!!!!

CGAF what you think actually, sister fiddler.

Speaking of "pies", how is it that most of you ****sticks think you have some rivalry with them? Don't you idiots understand that the ANZAC match is a fabricated bullshit marketing exercise? You have played 3 finals against them in the past 54 ****ing years!!!!!!!!!

I’ve never understood this so called rivalry. They’re not geographical rivals nor have they some heated finals history. It’s manufactured. And * cling to it like a dag from a dog’s arse to keep themselves relevant.

I’ve never understood this so called rivalry. They’re not geographical rivals nor have they some heated finals history. It’s manufactured. And * cling to it like a dag from a dog’s arse to keep themselves relevant.

There ISN'T one. It's just that these idiots equate rivalries with attendance figures and nothing else.

They have played one grand final between each other in 108 ****ing years.

Brian ****ing Taylor and Bruce ****ing McAveney tells these halfwits it's a rivalry and they all believe it!

E
There ISN'T one. It's just that these idiots equate rivalries with attendance figures and nothing else.

They have played one grand final between each other in 108 ****ing years.

Brian ****ing Taylor and Bruce ****ing McAveney tells these halfwits it's a rivalry and they all believe it!
ENOUGH of the bruce and brian chat in this thread. This is the floggard thread. Brendon has worked hard for the 30 odd pages of commentry of his floggyness we at least owe him the honour of containing the talk in this thread to his floggyness..

It’s in today’s paper

Hold onto Seniors to help Juniors

Wat does Goldy do? Wat are the succession plans?

No loss with Preuss gone

Jamie Elliot might be a look and Martin from Swans and a SANFL Ruckman

Read it. Very positive, in general. Can’t complain.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back