Society/Culture Alex Jones / InfoWars lunacy

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Alex Jones was a tremendous showman and entrepreneur. Then I saw a clip of him crying for the children molested by inter dimensional pedophiles, and I thought Oh s**t he actually believes in all this.

If he just stuck to Them and They and JFK he would have been top of the pops. Bit of FEMA and NWO. Could have raged at Rockefeller to his hearts delight.

Once he got one of the Rothschild kids on and it was tremendous. The Rothschild bloke told Alex to go cook him some food lol.

But a school shooting? FFS!

That's what happens when you listen to your audience, knowing full well your audience is batshit crazy.

He should have done a Chief, and just totally ignored the wants and needs of his minions.

Yeah the plot most definitely got lost somewhere along the journey. & I reason why Rogan offered the olive branch in an attempt to save a friend from himself.

You mean like The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Last Week Tonight - and that's just the biggest US ones.

But, you say Alex Jones is the originator of this genre?
You do realise how long Jones has been on air for right? Far longer than all of those. There's a reason who Jay Leno said the late night shows are a tip now...all politics. All leftie "comedians". Bill Maher is starting to come around a little. Alex Jones is the original and doesn't pander to the masses like the rest do for cheap ratings.

Yeah the plot most definitely got lost somewhere along the journey. & I reason why Rogan offered the olive branch in an attempt to save a friend from himself.
They had a disagreement over the handling of the twitter incident. Nothing to do with an olive branch to check in. They wanted to reconcile like adults do and hash it out.

You do realise how long Jones has been on air for right? Far longer than all of those. There's a reason who Jay Leno said the late night shows are a tip now...all politics. All leftie "comedians". Bill Maher is starting to come around a little. Alex Jones is the original and doesn't pander to the masses like the rest do for cheap ratings.

Alex Jones is a lunatic and noone in their right mind takes him seriously.

Bill Maher doesn't pander to the masses either. He has wider appeal because he is fairly intelligent. Alex Jones has no hope of capturing the mainstream or intelligent people because he is batshit cray cray. However he has carved out a big niche of crazy fools and makes alot of money off them.

Lets be clear though, he is off his head. He buys into insane conspiracies, didnt he fall for the flat earth conspiracy? He jumps on board with anything. He is a fool and so are the people who take him seriously.

Disagreement, lol. Jones's behaviour bordered on certifiable, plenty would have washed their hands of him.
He's been like that for over 2 decades. Ask anyone that knows him properly away from the camera. Super nice and friendly. As soon as the camera comes on he plays it up in some segments. Joseph Paul Watson has been with him since 2001. Rogan good friends since the 90s. Everyone that leaves infowars has spoken highly of him. Including a female journalist that was asked by CNN to denounce him. She refused and they refused to give her the job because of it. That's loyalty. You don't get people doing that unless you're a good person.
Alex Jones is a lunatic and noone in their right mind takes him seriously.

Bill Maher doesn't pander to the masses either. He has wider appeal because he is fairly intelligent. Alex Jones has no hope of capturing the mainstream or intelligent people because he is batshit cray cray. However he has carved out a big niche of crazy fools and makes alot of money off them.

Lets be clear though, he is off his head. He buys into insane conspiracies, didnt he fall for the flat earth conspiracy? He jumps on board with anything. He is a fool and so are the people who take him seriously.
This what happens when you watch 5 mins of footage or read 1 article and pretend you're an expert on the situation.

You do realise Infowars was getting more views than some mainstream media during the 2016 election and before he was removed from social media. He doesn't want to capture mainstream audiences. Mainstream panders to calling MAGA hats the new KKK hood and condemning people like Jordan Peterson. He isn't a puppet and has been doing the same thing well before 9/11. He knows the system and if money was the main purpose he would have changed long ago.

I've been listening/watching Alex for 15 years. There is serious Alex, semi-serious, and over the top jokes (being possessed by Hilary Clinton, ripping his shirt off, and running out of the studio calling every one a racist for not accepting his new goddess). It's entertaining. He also discusses topics like censorship, 5 eyes, privacy etc. that most don't want to discuss.

Eddie Bravo is for the flat-earth conspiracy. Alex offered to fund a journey to prove him wrong. Alex's dad was a researcher that did work with people working at NASA. For that reason Alex's believes the moon landing happened and has always stood by that.

He's been like that for over 2 decades. Ask anyone that knows him properly away from the camera. Super nice and friendly. As soon as the camera comes on he plays it up in some segments. Joseph Paul Watson has been with him since 2001. Rogan good friends since the 90s. Everyone that leaves infowars has spoken highly of him. Including a female journalist that was asked by CNN to denounce him. She refused and they refused to give her the job because of it. That's loyalty. You don't get people doing that unless you're a good person.

This what happens when you watch 5 mins of footage or read 1 article and pretend you're an expert on the situation.

You do realise Infowars was getting more views than some mainstream media during the 2016 election and before he was removed from social media. He doesn't want to capture mainstream audiences. Mainstream panders to calling MAGA hats the new KKK hood and condemning people like Jordan Peterson. He isn't a puppet and has been doing the same thing well before 9/11. He knows the system and if money was the main purpose he would have changed long ago.

I've been listening/watching Alex for 15 years. There is serious Alex, semi-serious, and over the top jokes (being possessed by Hilary Clinton, ripping his shirt off, and running out of the studio calling every one a racist for not accepting his new goddess). It's entertaining. He also discusses topics like censorship, 5 eyes, privacy etc. that most don't want to discuss.

Eddie Bravo is for the flat-earth conspiracy. Alex offered to fund a journey to prove him wrong. Alex's dad was a researcher that did work with people working at NASA. For that reason Alex's believes the moon landing happened and has always stood by that.

I have watched alot of Alex Jones, joe Rogan, and a dabble of the young turk and abbey martin. I am sorry that he has been your information source for nearly 2 decades.

I know he doesn't buy the flat earth conspiracy now but i recall rogan saying he used to and nowadays when rogan brings it up alex changes the topic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've sort of made my point for me. With everything going on, deplatformed, sandy hook, his friends are getting worried for him & willing to forgive personal attacks . Given there's every chance he'll now be sued into oblivion, Alex can do with a few sticking fat;)

I have watched alot of Alex Jones, joe Rogan, and a dabble of the young turk and abbey martin. I am sorry that he has been your information source for nearly 2 decades.

I know he doesn't buy the flat earth conspiracy now but i recall rogan saying he used to and nowadays when rogan brings it up alex changes the topic.
Any proof of that? because Alex has been given Bravo s**t about it for years.

You're making assumptions. I listen to infowars for some stories, mostly entertainment (I find it far better than watching garbage on netflix, MAFS, or the master chef buffoons). I get my news from plenty of other sources.
You've sort of made my point for me. With everything going on, deplatformed, sandy hook, his friends are getting worried for him & willing to forgive personal attacks . Given there's every chance he'll now be sued into oblivion, Alex can do with a few sticking fat;)
He has nothing to worry about in the Sandy Hook case:

I don't agree with what he said during that incident. He was deplatformed because many felt he was one variable that cost Hilary the election. The campaigns he did, trump appearing on infowars twice etc. You can see why he was deplatformed in the Rogan, Pool, Dorsey podcast. 1 of the strikes was saying he was responsible for circulating footage of an adult pushing a child to the ground (which Forbes originally said was Jones himself and they were then forced to retract the story and apologise as it was not him). Another for taking a edited clip of him trying to incite violence - no context. If you're okay with people getting deplatformed for stupid reasons good for you. I disagree with censoring people for little to no reason, hell we had one feminist getting banned from twitter for saying there are only 2 genders. Yet an ANTIFA post was left on twitter for months that contained the names and addresses of police officers so they could be doxxed and attacked. All those people that threatened the covington kids (including bombing their school with them in it) - no one them got banned :drunk:

"sued into oblivion" - Isn't he being sued for 1 million dollars? In 2014 he made 20 million. I think he'll be just fine

Where’d this story come from?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Interview on Gavin McInnes show.

The only person that has really distanced herself from Alex is Candice Owens. He gave her a platform early on. But she's clearly angling for the political path so obviously given the narrative it's not wise for her to be seen talking about Alex.

Owen Benjamin in another. But he's a drunk that had a falling out with Alex because Owen makes some comments online about Germans killing Jews that were distasteful. Benjamin has gone from TV actor and comedian to picking fights with everyone while he drinks beer on livestream in his backyard. He also calls Alex Jones a zionist and thinks he's a jew shill.

Any proof of that? because Alex has been given Bravo s**t about it for years.

You're making assumptions. I listen to infowars for some stories, mostly entertainment (I find it far better than watching garbage on netflix, MAFS, or the master chef buffoons). I get my news from plenty of other sources.

He has nothing to worry about in the Sandy Hook case:

I don't agree with what he said during that incident. He was deplatformed because many felt he was one variable that cost Hilary the election. The campaigns he did, trump appearing on infowars twice etc. You can see why he was deplatformed in the Rogan, Pool, Dorsey podcast. 1 of the strikes was saying he was responsible for circulating footage of an adult pushing a child to the ground (which Forbes originally said was Jones himself and they were then forced to retract the story and apologise as it was not him). Another for taking a edited clip of him trying to incite violence - no context. If you're okay with people getting deplatformed for stupid reasons good for you. I disagree with censoring people for little to no reason, hell we had one feminist getting banned from twitter for saying there are only 2 genders. Yet an ANTIFA post was left on twitter for months that contained the names and addresses of police officers so they could be doxxed and attacked. All those people that threatened the covington kids (including bombing their school with them in it) - no one them got banned :drunk:

"sued into oblivion" - Isn't he being sued for 1 million dollars? In 2014 he made 20 million. I think he'll be just fine

Deplatforming is bs in a lot of cases, no argument from me there.

Alex Jones estimated net worth $10mil
Sandy Hook lawsuit $10mil

Go figure

So he claimed a journo was refused a job at CNN because she refused to renounce him? It didn't come from the journo herself?
No. The journalist was on Gavin's show. Gavin asked her. She admitted it but didn't want to give up CNN. After some probing and her thinking "* it I don't owe them" she mentioned CNN. She now works as a journalist elsewhere. They want everyone to denouce Alex. The only one that has was his ex-wife and they used out of context comments from Alex's lawyer. His lawyer said Alex puts on a character. Media ran with Alex is a character. Not reporting the context which was his wife using a scene of Alex dressed as the Joker on the set as a reason why he is unhinged and shouldn't has custody of their children.

Instead we have Ana Kasparian and Cenk criticise him. Jealousy that Infowars has a far larger viewership. Ana Kasparian - the journalist that spent years denouncing people for fat shaming etc. Then when Alex interrupts and an interview she immediately calls him a "Fat *". Talk about contradicting herself and undoing one of her biggest arguments.

Alex said it so it must be true.
This is the problem with people. Zero ability to understand and use logic. I said it was a different show and different person. Not Alex. She was asked about Alex.

Deplatforming is bs in a lot of cases, no argument from me there.

Alex Jones estimated net worth $10mil
Sandy Hook lawsuit $10mil

Go figure
Does anyone actually listen to those "how much is person x's net worth?" sites. Clickbait garbage.

If you listen to his biggest detractors (people on the right believe it or not) they believe Jones is paid a tonne to steer news away from the Jews. Many believe he's a zionist shill and that the supplements are just a front (lets be serious - there is no way supplements are paying for his servers, staff etc. so it does open up questions). Here is an example (timestamped).

Some on the red goes as far as saying Jones is paid to go over the top so that people think everything is just a conspiracy theory and Israel can go about their work taking over the world.

rumply this part is particularly relevant:

Jones, like most conspiracy theorists, presents himself as a close reader of reality, scrutinizing the gaps in the official narrative that reveal the big lie. But when that close reading is itself subjected to a close reading, you realize that Jones’s appeal comes not from his attention to details but from the velocity with which he blows past them — the way he hurtles through an asteroid belt of informational debris on his way to explicating the galaxy-scale perfidy of his villains. The law, and Bankston, do the opposite. They bore patiently inward, toward particularity.​

You see this in online rants about flat earth and other rubbish. Ignore the details and make up stories.

Rather than a "Conspiracy Theorist" l refer to Jones as a "Conspiracy Shill" one who knows conspiracies but distorts the truth of what can be known.
He's an elite cover man imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back