Game Day North Melbourne vs Tullamarine Industrial Park Game Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple that got the crowd going...

Probably one of my favourite games . Our seats were with North supporters except for a couple of * supporters who were full of voice in the first half.
Been quite refreshed when the comeback started we started to give it to him and then others joined in. The sook went and got an official to get us kicked out but the offical basically laughed at him. So we went even harder and chanting ‘your a sook’, After someone accidentally spilt their drink on him, he eventually got up tried to give us a mouthful but there were probably about twenty of us at this stage laughing at him and telling him to go forward and multiple.
Gees that was a great atmosphere.
Oh yeah I forgot to mention I took a couple of Chinese guys who we were in working partnership and they loved it, but said I was different person at the footy than work.

I’ve got that anxious feeling. The feeling you get before a final! Really excited for this game and can’t wait to get there.

Want to see loads of bone crunching tackles!! Let’s go North!!

I want Brown to absolutely give it to them. Hope he's fired up after all the s**t he's (rightfully) copped this week.

Go out there and show them how good you really are, with a nice clean bag of 10. It's all I ask.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I come in peace. Think its going to be a good game - Goldy & Brown clear keys for you guys - if either or both these guys have a day out we are in trouble. I reckon our small forwards in Tippa & Fantasia could cause you problems - especially with MacDonald & Marley Williams out. Mids even matched with Cunnigton, Higgins & Polec very good as are Heppell, Shiel & Zach.Merrett - whoever gets on top there will play a big part in the result. Both teams also have X factor with Mason Wood or Jake stringer both more than capable of bobbing up with 3 or 4 and turning the game. Should be a smashing contest in great Autumn weather - good luck - just not too much ;)

I want Brown to absolutely give it to them. Hope he's fired up after all the s**t he's (rightfully) copped this week.

Go out there and show them how good you really are, with a nice clean bag of 10. It's all I ask.

Well let’s hope that the entries are eyes lowered lace out looking for BBB as opposed to the old Scud missile style of entry

I'm a little concerned about this game. Bombers have run into form, and we were far from it last week. It's going to take our best bone crunching intensity to worry them out of the game.

we are going to hit them like a freight train early- not saying we'll win but yeah, will be good to watch.

I have 2 PDF tickets that have a bardcode, but I don't have a printer.

Will these be able to be scanned on my phone at the gate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back