News Harley Bennell - Ends at Freo in 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

My point is that apparently Ross is to blame for Bennell being at Freo. So does he get credit for the blokes that we brought in who are doinbg well? Or does he only take responsibility for the decisions that turn to s**t

No, you missed the point. The criticism was that Ross has kept him at the club and would continue to keep him at the club. Not that we got him in the first place. And not that he can’t get on the field.

Unfortunately the only things that ll fix Harley’s calves are of the illegal variety

Well , cut him he can do what he needs to do and take it from there he still has a year or two up his sleeve age wise. I doubt the things he needs are illegal in every country in the world. I don't really have a moral objection to someone doing that if it's for an injury , speed and strength is a bit different

That isn't what the original post says but in any case considering he played 10 games for Peel last year, it's pretty easy to argue he was worth a one year contract.

That isn't what the original post says but in any case considering he played 10 games for Peel last year, it's pretty easy to argue he was worth a one year contract.

Yes it was.

After 2 average games in 3 seasons , 10 average WAFL games in 3 seasons plus multiple digressions bringing the club into disrepute, it’s very easy to argue that it wasn’t too. With each week, it looking more and more like it was the wrong decision to sign him also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well , cut him he can do what he needs to do and take it from there he still has a year or two up his sleeve age wise. I doubt the things he needs are illegal in every country in the world. I don't really have a moral objection to someone doing that if it's for an injury , speed and strength is a bit different
Yesh by illegal I meant here , hell , only here and parts of Europe are it tho really , everyone else inc the US the use of steriods, HGH etc are rather rampant.

As you say I’m of the same philosophy, In this particular instance i wouldnt have a moral objection against it either.
He would again, like you say need to be cut from the list and take a year or so off tho to do it.

My point is that apparently Ross is to blame for Bennell being at Freo. So does he get credit for the blokes that we brought in who are doinbg well? Or does he only take responsibility for the decisions that turn to s**t
tell me why one of the first things bell wanted to do was get rid of bennel.....this tells me no one wanted him except ross

Seriously, all the obsessors need to stop turning every thread into a Ross hate thread.

It sucks that Bennell's got another calf injury, especially considering it seemed like he was finally moving forward. The guy's a ******* gun when fit, and if I was list manager, I would've given him a one year contract too. But I think I'm a bit done with the waiting now. I seriously have no idea how you'd get him on the park.

Seriously, all the obsessors need to stop turning every thread into a Ross hate thread.

It sucks that Bennell's got another calf injury, especially considering it seemed like he was finally moving forward. The guy's a ******* gun when fit, and if I was list manager, I would've given him a one year contract too. But I think I'm a bit done with the waiting now. I seriously have no idea how you'd get him on the park.

1555666209059.png

We could even paint it purple.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back