Scape Goat I've lost my faith in Ken Hinkley Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to hear we will be ruthless and relentless regardless of the scoreline.

I want us to be more competitive in defeats.

Harder to beat in close games.

And FFS when we have them on the ropes stick a big fat boot on their throats.

I can't say any of these are true at the moment.

Ruthless and Relentless.

And people will say what happens when we dont live up to it. We will get ridiculed. I say GOOD.

I want our players to be ridiculed when they dont live up to the standards of the PAFC. You either use it to get better or you leave. Either way that's a win for us.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Well said, Enviable!

You are scolded!!!!.

The more Port adelaide we become the more successful we will be.

When did we re engage again with members - when we recognised who we are. When we start thinking like we should and expect to win every game and accept nothing less and faaark off the passengers then we we will be starting on the right path.

Stuff this different league different time stuff . Start thinking and acting like Port Adelaide and if you don't succeed you will still add to.our rich history.

And I scold you again.

Out out damn spot get thee to a nunnery!
Well if I'd been on this thread a year earlier then I could guarantee I would be on the same train as you are. I would argue that I still am as I am just as upset as everyone else regarding the state of our club right now. I think Ken, Koch and almost everyone in the club right now is defying what makes Port Adelaide Port Adelaide, the difference is that I have grown to accept it over the course of the past year, and I will support the club regardless of what state it might be in.

I'll get scolded for saying this but all this talk about our club's "Heritage" no longer defines us as an AFL club. I like the Power but the only true Port Adelaide was the Magpies. We were basically the Collingwood of that league with all the money and talent we could wish for (Except unlike Collingwood we actually won Grand Finals)
To be honest, Port never should've been an AFL club. If we came in back in 1991 like we were supposed to then I wouldn't have any complaints, but the only reason we had any sort of success in our early years was due to our early players being filled with passion for the club like Treadrea, Gavin and almost all of our best 22 players. But it's no surprise considering those early years were more vital for putting Port on the big stage in order to compete with Crows attendances.
Now if anything we're more like the Crows, we're nothing but a "Small club" and our biggest goal is... well... existing to make money and not go back to the Primus period, as long as the club can achieve that then nothing else matters. There is no passion in our club, there is bond and potential, but no urge to just get things done and win a premiership.
This is the expectation that I've put on myself for Port in the future, and if I didn't then I'd be out there with the rest of you spewing on Ken, but until true Port heroes manage and direct the club to success, then Ken might be as good as it gets.
Well, I'm convinced.

Well if I'd been on this thread a year earlier then I could guarantee I would be on the same train as you are. I would argue that I still am as I am just as upset as everyone else regarding the state of our club right now. I think Ken, Koch and almost everyone in the club right now is defying what makes Port Adelaide Port Adelaide, the difference is that I have grown to accept it over the course of the past year, and I will support the club regardless of what state it might be in.
Grown to accept it!? You are a part of the problem with this club. Out! koch! Ken! Keith! and apples!

Will people please stop referring to it as the Primus period. Primus just happened to be the poor sucker that got to coach us during that period.
I don't blame Primus for those awful years, but i just kinda use that term to define our weak years idk it kinda rolls off the tounge

No no no Mr or Mrs Apples never ever accept it. Never.

Don't confuse anger with not supporting the club. Don't confuse criticism with not wanting the club to do well.

K k k are not the club you are and I am. If we don't agitate nothing will change.

People are very negative on here at the moment for good reason but I would bet my right nut that 99% would give their left nut for the club to be successful.

No no no Mr or Mrs Apples never ever accept it. Never.

Don't confuse anger with not supporting the club. Don't confuse criticism with not wanting the club to do well.

K k k are not the club you are and I am. If we don't agitate nothing will change.

People are very negative on here at the moment for but I would bet my right nut that 99% would give their left nut for the club to be successful.
So would I! But I don't want to let it ruin football for me, I love football and I don't want to neglect it just because of the poor state of our own club, and with that perspective, it's much easier for me to view the club with a more positive vibe, and I like to write more practical comments over emotional comments.

I don't hate K K K, but they're not Port Adelaide

On one hand you s**t can us as not Port. Then you say KKK "aren't Port Adelaide", then take it further and say Alberton is where all of our success is.

I think it's time for you to run along, Subaru.

On one hand you s**t can us as not Port. Then you say KKK "aren't Port Adelaide", then take it further and say Alberton is where all of our success is.

I think it's time for you to run along, Subaru.
The Alberton comment was referring to our headquarters hosting all of our flags and cups, if it got burned down then we'd lose all of it.
Dam you're not a big fan of different opinions are you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Alberton comment was referring to our headquarters hosting all of our flags and cups, if it got burned down then we'd lose all of it.
Dam you're not a big fan of different opinions are you?

Whoosh

If that is the case, then let him break it and go, but that is incredibly unlikely to happen. The AFL won't be keen on that.

In any case, like he's worth the fuss. He either serves out his contract or he goes. We should not be offering him an extension with a year to run.
Piss him off. ******* muppet. He is done in my eyes.

Watching Brisbane get torn apart by Essendon and Collingwood shows how clean and practical football can almost get you anywhere. I've said it before but the bond that the players keep bragging about can only get you so far, but it's the combination of these two things that we need, and that we lack.

I'll get scolded for saying this but all this talk about our club's "Heritage" no longer defines us as an AFL club. I like the Power but the only true Port Adelaide was the Magpies. We were basically the Collingwood of that league with all the money and talent we could wish for (Except unlike Collingwood we actually won Grand Finals)
To be honest, Port never should've been an AFL club. If we came in back in 1991 like we were supposed to then I wouldn't have any complaints, but the only reason we had any sort of success in our early years was due to our early players being filled with passion for the club like Treadrea, Gavin and almost all of our best 22 players. But it's no surprise considering those early years were more vital for putting Port on the big stage in order to compete with Crows attendances.
Now if anything we're more like the Crows, we're nothing but a "Small club" and our biggest goal is... well... existing to make money and not go back to the Primus period, as long as the club can achieve that then nothing else matters. There is no passion in our club, there is bond and potential, but no urge to just get things done and win a premiership.
This is the expectation that I've put on myself for Port in the future, and if I didn't then I'd be out there with the rest of you spewing on Ken, but until true Port heroes manage and direct the club to success, then Ken might be as good as it gets.

This is an illogical post if I've ever read one.

This is the type of post that renders you unfit to think normally for eternity.

Ah but ken says everything the AFL want to here, never blasting umpires or players, praising the opposition teams. Remember, this man is almost the face of the AFL in China, so he makes sure he tows the AFL line, what a puppet.

Correct.
Ken is an AFL puppet. Put there by another AFL puppet.
Koch is the other AFL puppet. Both placed by the AFL to increase membership and financials and to be competitive butnwithout being overly successful.
Everything that has occurred since being installed is connected. Nothing is in isolation.
The post game comments, the team selections, the game plan, the removal of traditon, the redefining of the club ethos, etc etc.

Either smell the coffee and do something supporting change or drink the coolaid and regret not taking a stand.

My first step will be purchasing printed t-shirts worn to each home game.
Sack koch.
Sack Kern.
There's no K in PAFC.
The enemy within.
FU KKK
There's so many to think of its not funny.

One T-shirt in isolation is nothing. Trust me : 10000 t-shirts gets on the local news.
However 30,000 gets on Sunrise 😆 .

and IMO, to be rid of Kern, we first have to be rid of Koch. That is, remove the support factor.
Just my thoughts on the matter. I'm an old guy from way back. There's something to be said about people power taking action.

If Kern Hernkley isn't sacked before the end of Part 3, burn Alberton!

At my age I'm not prepared to wait that long:angry:

Apart from the title PAFC, the present state of the football department/management has zero connection with the hard nosed, in your face footy Club I grew up with.:rage:

And yes, I recognise times change but when the heart and soul of the PAFC is all but destroyed I'm at the point of why bother.

No

Trying your best to piss people off.
Oh come on, I've already established I'm not trying to piss anyone off, I'm trying to allow people in this thread to at least understand my perspective as I tend to look on things a bit differently, but I've come very far into this thread and I wouldn't go to such a huge extent just to piss a few people off.

Oh come on, I've already established I'm not trying to piss anyone off, I'm trying to allow people in this thread to at least understand my perspective as I tend to look on things a bit differently, but I've come very far into this thread and I wouldn't go to such a huge extent just to piss a few people off.
Man you talk alot of s**t... I would of put you on ignore but I like seeing what bullshit you come up with next.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back