Game Day North Melbourne vs Tullamarine Industrial Park Game Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Story published earlier this week that the players hurled abuse and kicked footys at a bloke putting up Sack Scott posters at the club.

You don't do that for a coach you don't like or respect.

At least that bloke was in no danger of being hit by a footy.

domiroo

It’s a big kick it’s long kick it’s a goal .....
Dec 26, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Catanzaro / Manchester City
*en he’ll can this coach quit :rolleyes:

kangaspurs

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
Why would the players want Scott gone?

He’s protected them and their $350k a year, accepted their mediocrity and will allow them to be 200 game players.

The supporters want Scott gone, not the players.
Yep. Not only is it clear that they need a new message, but it's apparent that they need some ******* home truths too, and Brad is clearly too chummy with them for it to be him. Or if it does happen, as it has happened in the rare occassions in the past, then nothing comes of it.

There is literally zero positives to keeping the current regime tbh.

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So how many of you are going to admit your hissy fit over Ahern was ******* stupid!
What are you, *in' Nostradamus?

He was one of our best last year, why are you gonna act like some smug dick to pop your nose out of the bush and shout 'i told you so' when unexpected happens and fault the supporters for wanting a good player out there.

Get real.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

NM1990

Debutant
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
North finally got the opportunity to have a marquee game and this is the year that we lose it. I’m so worried for our future but also am over it at the same time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1-4 versus some bullshit story.

Overwhelming evidence I'd suggest.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Bullshit story? It actually happened lol.

Being 1-4 doesn't lend evidence to the players not playing for the coach which is what was being claimed.

It lends evidence to a number of factors- s**t players, s**t coaching staff, s**t game plan, s**t execution.

Relationship between people at the club can not be inferred from W/L

Brad can be the worst coach ever (which some will legitimately think), doesn't mean the players don't like him.

As I said, be angry, but make sense, Don't be a tigers supporter microwaving memberships.

domiroo

It’s a big kick it’s long kick it’s a goal .....
Dec 26, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Catanzaro / Manchester City
At least that bloke was in no danger of being hit by a footy.
Good on him I say .. the player should be kicking and abusing Scott . This guy has probably paid for membership and has had enough like the rest of us ..

I swear in the last 3-4 minutes, at least 4-5 blatant frees to us ignored, until a half technical one was spotted for *, and the pea was blown out of the whistle.

It was like that from the first bounce.

So how many of you are going to admit your hissy fit over Ahern was ******* stupid!

Yep Scott got to him. Ahern's instincts have been destroyed.

SheezNuts

Premium Gold
Jul 23, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Plan B has been and always will be..

IMG_3585.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back