Autopsy Round 5 vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deplorable. We have to be the slowest team in the league. All teams building eg. Lions and Blues quick teams and we cant get within 20 metres.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pardon the intrusion, but I'd be hoping someone can shed some light on why Ziebell isn't playing through the midfield? He is easily your best player IMO, and is being wasted as a forward
He's not even close to our best player, Cunnington is better in every facet.

Ziebell is an incredibly limited midfielder, can win the ball but then hacks it, doesn't have the foot skills to play mid.

Totally out coached! I liked the look of young Ham and that might just be because I don't eat meat on Good Friday. Did have a look and was interested that Ham went pick 73 in the draft. Was it his pace that had us concerned?

Seriously today could be the day that starts the end of those that have run our club into the turf. Fingers ******* crossed.

Pardon the intrusion, but I'd be hoping someone can shed some light on why Ziebell isn't playing through the midfield? He is easily your best player IMO, and is being wasted as a forward

No he is a bad midfielder and a much better option playing as a forward

Your opinion is wrong and has the additional bonus of being bad

A well and truly retired Carey was a better kick than 3/4 of our team. Do we have a skills coach and if so, why have they not been fired yet? It wouldn't surprise me if we didnt employ one tbh

And what the hell do we do with Jack? Worst captain in the league but as captain he can't get dropped and is on a long term contract

Coach needs to go.

We have witches hats small forwards, absolutely torched off half back again. Return to form.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Our inability to keep the ball in our forward line is killing is. Goes in comes straight out. Defence doesn't stand a chance.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

He is s**t and far from our best player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back