AFL Toast Rnd 5: Bombers by 58 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely marvellous. Heppell/Shiel/Merrett, what a combo. Loved Rav and Hooker's games too. This is the foundation we have to make a push on.

Definitely got a lump in my throat for Anzac Day, but we're absolutely capable of pushing the Pies to the end.

Norf should be embarrassed by their performance. One of the most fairyfisted efforts I've ever seen.

A very professional performance.

I love how well Shiel, Heppell and Merrett are combining. McGrath is really coming into his own and growing now too.
I was thinking this too. McGrath is really starting to show his skills as a mid now. He seemed to be following every contest or part of every chain through the middle. Hits the scoreboard too. I should have given him votes actually.

th

Absolutely marvellous. Heppell/Shiel/Merrett, what a combo. Loved Rav and Hooker's games too. This is the foundation we have to make a push on.

Definitely got a lump in my throat for Anzac Day, but we're absolutely capable of pushing the Pies to the end.

Norf should be embarrassed by their performance. One of the most fairyfisted efforts I've ever seen.
I think so too. We absolutely have to bring more heat than today though. WB showed the Pies aren't infallible, even though they lost. They're definitely getable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game to watch. Its normally difficult to get our run game going at docklands, but our disposal was so good its helped it work.

If Smith and Zaharakis have to come back in surely Baguley is in the bottom 2.

Fantastic performance that was a little surprising how easy that was in the end. Nothing better than beating them in their home marquee game for the year... when most of the crowd was red & black. They should be extremely grateful that we've helped their bottom line today.

We will go onto next week and play in front of 100,000 in our home game... their next home game will be half what it was today.

Happy 130th Birthday, North. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back