A part of my NMFC heart died today.

Remove this Banner Ad

There were a number in my area. To be fair to them, they weren't obnoxious or anything. But **** me, when we're getting belted the last thing I want is an oppostion supporter clapping in a NMFC members bay.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
You are lucky, the flog to decent ratio was off the scales in our area.

These flogs took great delight in goading North supporters and trying to stir up trouble.

The NMFC Admin can go get ****ed. I think I’m going GA next year, until these arseholes learn to respect the members then they can go without my money.

I hope they enjoyed the few extra bucks because I certainly didn’t enjoy the experience I paid for.

I left middway through last quarter and my friend whom is a pies supporter than bought a north membership so join me to my games and ive never lost the plot as bad as today.

The heat of the moment i dont want to support this mess and it burns reel deep.

150 years and well....no point im mentally and physically ruined by being too emotional invested in this club.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hey hear ya- but come on, darkest before dawn, we'll be back and smacking heads again soon enough.

Hey hear ya- but come on, darkest before dawn, we'll be back and smacking heads again soon enough.
It’s dark because we have been sold a lemon.

This club was ****ed 10 years ago when they appointed this turkey.

He did his best to destroy what this club is all about early in his tenure, he shipped on legends of our club, like they were garbage and now he has suceeded in turning this list into a dogs breakfast.

If this club is serious about its future, stop wasting time and do what needs to be done. This guy will not be out next premiership coach so we are essentially just wasting time by letting him destroy the club further.

When though.....we always talk as a club and never deliver. Id be happy of the club cut the deadwood and start fresh at least we start again. The trading and drafting has put us back easily 5 years. Our ageing backline plus one way runners and ruckman is getting tiresome.

We part hard earned money and get nothing. For me i rather lose playing well then playing poorly amd belted.. hey..even our membership packages are worse than other clubs. 700 bucks a year. Time will tell

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I completely agree. If I were in Melbourne I'd be happy to work for the club for minimum wage.

I remember many years ago, maybe 2005 or 2006, I rocked up to Arden Street to pay for my membership in cash.

I asked the girl behind the counter, do you get paid to work here? She laughed at me.

Of course she was paid to work there. Probably didn't even support North.

That never sat well with me.

We draft the best player we can regarless of who they supported, we pay them handsomely, the AFL industry is huge. Could you imagine the out cry if the little fish weren't paid?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad you enjoyed the game.

I hated every minute of it and I’m angry as hell like everyone .

I just don’t think the whole hyperbole thing does anything for the club or the members.

I’d rather people vent in Autopsy but that’s just me by the look.

By the way - all the stuff about “*” fans in our members areas is unforgivable - hopefully people are emailing the club as well as venting.

The issue is that Schimma and Premiership Club only consume a certain number of rows in bays 31 to 38 on level 2. We don't have enough 'Premium' members to take all of the rows and so, the remainder are tipped back into the general public pot (and hence purchased by * supporters)

The simple solution would be to have less bays, but consume all rows, thereby creating a NM only section.

FWIW - I too hate it. They are mouthy, entitled ****wits who continue the trend of bringing the game into disrepute.

Regardless of the income or clout of the guys in the tent, if youre going to wear the "Membership Services" badge on match day, you have to do better than that. Even "Sorry I can't help you but here's the contact details of someone who can" would suffice.

Probably harsh to dump any of the club's many ills on these two muppets but the ills remain. Heart and soul members and their match day experience and interaction with the club seems of no priority. And, whilst my point would still stand if the team was winning, when members have to watch that sort of insipid drivel then you can understand that the natives are starting to make some noise.

Shame no one's listening.

Yep. It did. And not just because of the incredibly pathetic performance I'm watching. I'll save that for another thread.

Today I realised I was an irrelevant commodity. Of no value to the club at all unless I'm giving them money.

I am totally fed up with being outnumbered in my reserved seat by opposition supporters. I want to sit with North people win, lose or draw. I get the on sale system and thoroughly disagree with it. Denying club members of a designated area eats at the soul of what used to be a warm club that cared for its people. No more.

At half time I complained to some guys in the membership tent. Their response shattered me. "What do you want us to do?" "What would you do?" "That's just the way it is?"

Now I actually don't believe these guys could do anything. And maybe I'm wrong here. But not even a "Thanks for your feedback" or "We'll look into it" or "We appreciate your support." It's no longer Shut Up and Buy a Membership. It's Thanks for Getting a Membership Now Shut Up.

This "club" has lost its way on and off the field. It has lost its soul. It can get stuffed.
Spot on mastermind. It’s a F@?€in discrace.
We pay a lot for this privelige and we have to put up with the opposition supporters sitting in a reserved area for members at our home games. It’s bad enough watching the crap performance every week.
Just not good enough NMFC.

We also put our heads in the noose losing the good friday time slot.......just wait til next year when its announced.

Don’t buy into this bs mentality. Why would we lose Good Friday due to a woeful loss? Don’t get me wrong, I’m filthy. I’m also amazed anyone stuck around until the last quarter. BUT. Why does this logic only apply to north (and it gets pushed by a vitriolic media. Cue knobend Taylor) why doesn’t it apply to Carlton and any prime slot they’ve played in the last 15+ years? Why doesn’t it apply to Anzac Day and Essendon the drug cheats running with a reserves side? Why doesn’t it apply to Melbourne (not demons) and queens birthday. Don’t get me started on Richmond. It is rubbish and ammunition to push an anti north agenda. Don’t give it fuel. Call it out. It’s always bubbling away under the surface.

What I don’t get re the Reserve Seat upgrade is that Ticketmaster identifies me as a Roos Member and I have this assumption that I will be blocked into a Bay with North Members

But instead it’s an upgrade for Members of both Clubs; I always strike it that when I go and do this I end up sitting beside the biggest loud mouthed from the Opposition

I was done 15 minutes into the first quarter and yet again felt like I had wasted $18.30 on an afternoon on unpleasantness

I will never learn

Saw Eugene leaving st 3 qtr time shaking his head

In the Premiership Club? I hope you weren't the guy who got the 6 or so drunk loudmouth * supporters that sat a few rows in front of him into the section!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back