Current Julian Assange arrested. * Priti Patel approves US extradition 17/6/2022

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

‘I think spying did occur,” Attorney General William P. Barr told a Senate subcommittee last Wednesday. He was speaking about the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s probe into possible coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign, as well as the resulting special-counsel investigation.

Papadopoulos is saying Downer (plus Halper and Mifsud) were spying on him originating from a FISA application and he was targeted because of his legitimate contacts with an Israeli energy company. In an effort to plant information to discredit Trump he says the so called "Russia has Clinton's emails" information was given to him by Mifsud 6 months before his meeting with Downer in London. He says he never gave Downer that information and this will be proved with the transcript of his meeting with Downer. The information on Trump and Russia was fake and planted by the Mifsud (Italian but working for CIA), but it was used as an excuse to get multiple FISA warrants and start the fake Trump Russian Collusion narrative.

He says Australia should be sanctioned and Alexander Downer is "Clinton's errand boy" in an effort to illegally discredit and impeach Trump.

Nothing to see here!
1555643984349.png

1555644069883.png

1555643716333.png

1555643786830.png

1555643860150.png

1555643903783.png

1555643931178.png

1555644877507.png

All other parts of the document are redacted.
1555644906025.png

https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19

Attachments

• 1555643830500.png
    1555643830500.png
    22 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Did US AG Barr just clear Assange in his presser on Muller report?

No publisher has committed any crime.

When talking about Russia leaking information to sources.
Thought that's what he said.

WikiLeaks is named several times in the Mueller report, and its founder Julian Assange was recently charged with crimes stemming from a separate set of leaks from 2010. Assange hasn't been charged with any crimes relating to the allegations that Russian intelligence agents gave him hacked documents to publish on WikiLeaks.

Glenn Greenwald, who's defended Assange as a journalist, tweeted, "It should also be noted that Barr said that WikiLeaks could not have committed a crime by publishing the DNC/Podesta emails unless they participated in the hacking itself, which I don't believe ... anyone claimed they did."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/tech...eller-report-ag-barr-and-wikileaks/ar-BBW56gU

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Thought that's what he said.

WikiLeaks is named several times in the Mueller report, and its founder Julian Assange was recently charged with crimes stemming from a separate set of leaks from 2010. Assange hasn't been charged with any crimes relating to the allegations that Russian intelligence agents gave him hacked documents to publish on WikiLeaks.

Glenn Greenwald, who's defended Assange as a journalist, tweeted, "It should also be noted that Barr said that WikiLeaks could not have committed a crime by publishing the DNC/Podesta emails unless they participated in the hacking itself, which I don't believe ... anyone claimed they did."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/tech...eller-report-ag-barr-and-wikileaks/ar-BBW56gU

Bill Binney, former head of the NSA, has already proven that the DNC hack could only have been local & more than likely, was directly down-loaded from it's own computer.....Meaning Seth Rich....As Assange himself intimated.

The ensuing cover-up over the Seth Rich murder has been damning by it's silence on the part of the U.S justice department, with the head of the D.C homicide investigation squad resigning her commission over it....F.B.I over-seeing the cover-up on behalf of the DNC in other words.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Bill Binney, former head of the NSA, has already proven that the DNC hack could only have been local & more than likely, was directly down-loaded from it's own computer.....Meaning Seth Rich....As Assange himself intimated.

The ensuing cover-up over the Seth Rich murder has been damning by it's silence on the part of the U.S justice department, with the head of the D.C homicide investigation squad resigning her commission over it....F.B.I over-seeing the cover-up on behalf of the DNC in other words.
I listened to this live and it was interesting as Barr was only talking about the publishers of the information could not have committed a crime.

He didn't say the information that Wikileaks published came from Russia, and specifically that Assange hasn't been charged with any crimes relating to the allegations that Russian intelligence agents gave him hacked documents to publish on WikiLeaks.

I think this leaves the door open that Seth Rich was the source of the information. I hope now that they are able to charge and convict people who committed crimes here.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I listened to this live and it was interesting as Barr was only talking about the publishers of the information could not have committed a crime.

He didn't say the information that Wikileaks published came from Russia, and specifically that Assange hasn't been charged with any crimes relating to the allegations that Russian intelligence agents gave him hacked documents to publish on WikiLeaks.

I think this leaves the door open that Seth Rich was the source of the information. I hope now that they are able to charge and convict people who committed crimes here.

LOL....Your naivete is commendable.....Why on earth is it, do you imagine, that they want Assange so badly?

Because he has exposed the lot of the establishment as corrupted criminal crooks, for God's sake.

As for us having "almost nothing" of the facts, that's what I've been saying all along.

I meant the charge is so weak on facts as to be a big fat nothing imo. :) And aside from that, highly debatable he broke the law for which he's been charged. I would say he didn't.

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
I meant the charge is so weak on facts as to be a big fat nothing imo. :) And aside from that, highly debatable he broke the law for which he's been charged. I would say he didn't.
With due respect, the people who charged him will have a better idea of their case than any of us. ALL of our information comes via the media, who have an obvious but understandable bias here. Let's see what trial brings, if it happens.

With due respect, the people who charged him will have a better idea of their case than any of us. ALL of our information comes via the media, who have an obvious but understandable bias here. Let's see what trial brings, if it happens.

Hoping here the extradition order to the US is refused. As for any rape charges and to Sweden I have no opinion.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I'm sure the point has been made a million times, but the US should know what election interference looks like considering they've been dicking around in elections in every corner of the earth.

Of course they do....They're just not any good at trying to pin that particular tale on another donkey is all.....And Yes, puns intended.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams

Nonsense....We have access to the rap sheet....It's complete & utter trumped up garbage & everyone knows it.

Your appeals to a crooked authority as possessing 'higher knowledge' merely falls into the usual C.I.A trap of 'We've got the goods, but it's classified' trope...Which doesn't cut it when it comes to legal transprency, which is a requirement here.

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Nonsense....We have access to the rap sheet....It's complete & utter trumped up garbage & everyone knows it.

Your appeals to a crooked authority as possessing 'higher knowledge' merely falls into the usual C.I.A trap of 'We've got the goods, but it's classified' trope...Which doesn't cut it when it comes to legal transprency, which is a requirement here.
Who is this crooked authority? The same one that requires legal transparency? Oh wait, one (crooked authority) doesn't suit your agenda but the other one (legal transparency) does and now... MIND BLOWN!

EDIT: Haha you think you know more about what's gone on than the US justice system. How did I miss that gem.

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Who is this crooked authority? The same one that requires legal transparency? Oh wait, one (crooked authority) doesn't suit your agenda but the other one (legal transparency) does and now... MIND BLOWN!

EDIT: Haha you think you know more about what's gone on than the US justice system. How did I miss that gem.

The U.S justice system is an oxymoron.....Might as well be called the integrity department, cause they have none of that either.

As Bill Binney noted....The NSA always had all the juice on the so-called 'Russia-gate' distraction narrative.....If there was any story or facts there, even one iota of evidence, then we would have heard about it 2 & a half years ago.

High time to start thinking for yourself, by doing some in-depth research of your own.

The gist of the charges emanate from 2011 & have all to do with supposedly colluding with Manning, in giving assistance to cloak his identity to aid in non-detection....Which is no crime at all, but actually what a journalist is supposed to do under freedom of the press.....You know.....That very thing covered under the U.S constitution.

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
The U.S justice system is an oxymoron.....Might as well be called the integrity department, cause they have none of that either.

As Bill Binney noted....The NSA always had all the juice on the so-called 'Russia-gate' distraction narrative.....If there was any story or facts there, even one iota of evidence, then we would have heard about it 2 & a half years ago.

High time to start thinking for yourself, by doing some in-depth research of your own.

The gist of the charges emanate from 2011 & have all to do with supposedly colluding with Manning, in giving assistance to cloak his identity to aid in non-detection....Which is no crime at all, but actually what a journalist is supposed to do under freedom of the press.....You know.....That very thing covered under the U.S constitution.
Nah, I'm not obsessed by conspiracy theory enough to look any further than what's in the real media. By "cloak his identity" you mean log into classified and secure govt computers under something other than your correct name, to download information to pass off to the 'journalist' 'assisting' him, right? Sounds illegal to me.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
LOL....Your naivete is commendable.....Why on earth is it, do you imagine, that they want Assange so badly?

Because he has exposed the lot of the establishment as corrupted criminal crooks, for God's sake.
I'm looking at facts, glad you think that's commendable. Better than going off on rants with simplistic labels without looking at all the information available.

Assange's exposed many from the Russians to Hillary and the position of the US AG Barr is that publishing this information is not a crime.

Let's wait and see if he gets extradited on the charges which as listed, amount to nothing.

As for the corrupted criminal crooks of the establishment maybe they're going to get what they deserve. Next step for Barr from "No Russian Collusion" is that spying occurred and there are quite a few bad actors involved in and who instigated that.

By the way did you find out who's paying Pammy?

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
This is interesting to watch. Published in 2016 Whistleblower Julian Assange has given one of his most incendiary interviews ever in a John Pilger Special, courtesy of Dartmouth Films, in which he summarizes what can be gleaned from the tens of thousands of Clinton emails released by WikiLeaks this year.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
As for the corrupted criminal crooks of the establishment maybe they're going to get what they deserve. Next step for Barr from "No Russian Collusion" is that spying occurred and there are quite a few bad actors involved in and who instigated that.

LOL....That'll be the day....I'm still holding my breath waiting for the charges on election corruption for the DNC.....Not drowning, waving.

I'm sure the point has been made a million times, but the US should know what election interference looks like considering they've been dicking around in elections in every corner of the earth.

Crying foul now should be embarrassing. If Russia was able to dick around in their elections, well they just weren't careful enough.

Not that I'm convinced Russia did but if she was spying, isn't that to be expected?

Back