Rumour Scott Morrison sends Gil McLachlan “please explain” after Gil calls Morrison’s daughter overweight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eshay187

Premium Platinum
Apr 26, 2012
Grill
AFL Club
Sydney
Hearing from a very good source from Canberra (tipped me off about the Au Pairs and George Christensen Philippines months before they broke) that the PM has sent AFL CEO Gillon McLaughlan a “please explain” and asked for an apology for making a joke about the weight of one of Scott Morrison’s daughters.

Apparently it was at a dinner or gathering with a bunch of senior people including some political affiliates a couple of weeks ago, but word has trickled back now.

Bringing a PMs kids into anything is totally out of bounds in my opinion. while on its own it’s not a sackable offence, it speaks to the character of the man, and is yet another faux pas that reflects poorly on the game.

Can't fight genetics, look at her parents. If she's lucky she'll be dim, tubby and plain.
The scary thing is Scomo still has about 10 times the amount wit of the bloke soon to replace him, Baldrick Shorten.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huh ? Nil All draw there surely ?

Think we can all agree the last PM we had with any style of wit and charisma was Hawkey (or Keating, if you have a more cerebral sense of humour)
Keating was hilarious, very quick man.

I will be disappointed in Gil if the answer doesn't entail an infographic about how excessive eating and limited exercise leads to obesity.

An accompanying infographic might explain how parents of overweight children have failed and making excuses for your children's poor habits only exacerbates the problem and leads to entitlement.

Also a third infographic explaining how s**t Scomo's little coup turned out wouldn't be too bad.

I think they’re about 11 years old
To be fair she is fat. Whether she is 11 or 31, her parents need to get her active or fix her diet to lose weight.

Maybe if everyone didn't step on eggs shells around fat/obese kids and adults especially when they are females then we wouldn't have the fat epidemic we have here in this country

Hearing from a very good source from Canberra (tipped me off about the Au Pairs and George Christensen Philippines months before they broke) that the PM has sent AFL CEO Gillon McLaughlan a “please explain” and asked for an apology for making a joke about the weight of one of Scott Morrison’s daughters.

Apparently it was at a dinner or gathering with a bunch of senior people including some political affiliates a couple of weeks ago, but word has trickled back now.

Bringing a PMs kids into anything is totally out of bounds in my opinion. while on its own it’s not a sackable offence, it speaks to the character of the man, and is yet another faux pas that reflects poorly on the game.

Seeing that for the past 10 years, everyone is getting a go at being pm, wouldn’t it be better if the topic nobody’s kids were out of bounds?

The AFL has locked into peak-SJW as business model.

Gillon needs to roll out Luke Ball and make him director of gender-equity

Wonder what the AFL's manager of inclusion and social policy thinks? Gil might regret not employing the ineffectual Nova Peris instead.

455c1975db9f5ab25b78e8b0b624d46476d502ca

(Assuming the story is true, of course.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back