VFL Game Day VFL Round 3: North Melbourne vs Essendon, Chirnside Park (Werribee), Saturday 20/04/19 @ 11 AM

Remove this Banner Ad

If you watched North yesterday you’d have noted that they have serious problems. Now look at their 2’s and you’ll see the whole place is in a deep hole. Rabble from top to bottom.

Serious floors

North are witches hats.

I would take more from the game against Frankston because at least we were clean and dynamic.

We keep kicking away from them in surges. Can only beat what is out there but there is no performances today that doing anything to put a players name in lights for selection.

On Laverde watch, he has 4.3 and kicked one out on the full. I wouldn't say he is playing well and he's definitely not covering the ground well. I'd say he'd played well if he didn't miss the two in play snaps that he should have kicked at least then you could say he's taken his chances.

North are witches hats.

I would take more from the game against Frankston because at least we were clean and dynamic.

We keep kicking away from them in surges. Can only beat what is out there but there is no performances today that doing anything to put a players name in lights for selection.

On Laverde watch, he has 4.3 and kicked one out on the full. I wouldn't say he is playing well and he's definitely not covering the ground well. I'd say he'd played well if he didn't miss the two in play snaps that he should have kicked at least then you could say he's taken his chances.
Laverde has become better as the game has gone on. Not busting the door down though. If it's between him and Baguley, I'd 100% choose Laverde.

Laverde has become better as the game has gone on. Not busting the door down though. If it's between him and Baguley, I'd 100% choose Laverde.

I have different standards but you could say that he's playing the perfect game as a forward for Worsfold.

Probably needs to kick 1 more Joe the Goose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have different standards but you could say that he's playing the perfect game as a forward for Worsfold.

Probably needs to kick 1 more Joe the Goose.
6 goals will give him a shot I'd say. We could develop him like a De Goey type player (not that he'll be as good as him).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back