Round 6: Changes Vs Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

MrDanggazz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
With no forced changes as of yet, you can expect minimal changes after a amazing win against a strong Giants side.

IN: North, McCarthy, Banfield
OUT: Cox, Duman, Brayshaw (needs a couple games at WAFL IMO)

Last edited:
Afl reporting "cox left leg" in our inj. Anyone know what that's from?

Out: Tabs

DxRRaK5.gif

Think Brayshaw was fine. Is doing the little things well if not getting a heap of it.

In: North, McCarthy
Out: Colyer, Cox

Cox pretty putrid today despite being a favourite of mine. Colyer just doesn't do much - yeah nice goal but still yet to see a point of difference. Rather try out North/Bewley for a bit more midfield potential.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cox did seem to hold his ankle and looked in strife but got up and hobbled over to make himself a target. I can't imagine it was too serious.

He and Whitfield were sparring back and forth before Duman got him on the jaw with an open hand. Like an uncoordinated push to the shoulder that hit him high.
Thanks, pretty dumb thing for a fringe player to do. probably wont make his way back into the side with Blakely and Hill to be back within the month

The fact Duman isn't a high profile player for a Victorian side or expansion money pit will almost guarantee Christian chooses to make an example out of him. Plus Cox injury.

Blakely/Logue (if fit?) or North/Banfield in to cover Duman. McCarthy back to cover Cox.

I certainly wouldn't make any other changes.

Didn't see the game on TV, but radio mentioned a incident between Tabs and Whitfield. Hopefully not a reportable incident

Remove this Banner Ad

Back