Resource Can anyone help me identify the autographs please?

Remove this Banner Ad

Adz

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I cannot recognise all of the autographs on my old jumper. Mostly 96/97 period.

These are what I can make out and remember:
Buckley
Bob Rose
S Russell
Patterson
S Rocca
B Kinnear

552F386F-BBBA-4FF8-A14F-9BDCF03F9D3D.jpeg

D8D9EEBC-17AD-499A-96E3-FE3BA42177CB.jpeg
Assistance greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

I cannot recognise all of the autographs on my old jumper. Mostly 96/97 period.

These are what I can make out and remember:
Buckley
Bob Rose
S Russell
Patterson
S Rocca
B Kinnear

View attachment 658504

View attachment 658505
Assistance greatly appreciated.
I have a jumper signed around the same era. I'm pretty sure the Matt is Matt Francis his autograph was big and clumsy on my jumper too. Small chance however it's Mal Michael might want to have a good look.

Kevin Rose is probably the one in the curve of the 5. He was on the board and always around with Bob to sign autographs on these family days.

Tony Shaw is likely the Tony above Bob Rose.

I have a jumper signed around the same era. I'm pretty sure the Matt is Matt Francis his autograph was big and clumsy on my jumper too. Small chance however it's Mal Michael might want to have a good look.

Kevin Rose is probably the one in the curve of the 5. He was on the board and always around with Bob to sign autographs on these family days.

Tony Shaw is likely the Tony above Bob Rose.
Yes, it pretty clearly matches the signature here: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/COLLING...88ab7e97a:g:M7gAAMXQs6FRSWNl&autorefresh=true
1555750458586.png
1555750609367.png

Is it Andrew Schauble 12 in the top right corner?

I reckon you're right. Number matches.

I was curious about what happened to him post-footy and did a quick wiki search:

"He travelled overseas and spent 10 years as a Management consultant in Dubai and around the Middle East, particularly focusing on work around Leadership and Talent. He then returned to Australia having started BAT Logic, a Rowing equipment and consulting business which has seen significant success at Elite and Olympic level."

Actually, has anyone ever done a "where are they now?" thread? Could be fun.

I reckon you're right. Number matches.

I was curious about what happened to him post-footy and did a quick wiki search:

"He travelled overseas and spent 10 years as a Management consultant in Dubai and around the Middle East, particularly focusing on work around Leadership and Talent. He then returned to Australia having started BAT Logic, a Rowing equipment and consulting business which has seen significant success at Elite and Olympic level."

Actually, has anyone ever done a "where are they now?" thread? Could be fun.
I read something a day or so ago about him being in the Middle East (this was a few years back), and playing football there. Cameron Hotton (who played at reserves level for us, and is the brother of Trent) is/or was the region's football operations manager.

Football Record 2010 Rd. 15 (p. 16):
1555752586853.png
So he was still playing football there in 2010.

Last edited:
I read something a day or so ago about him being in the Middle East (this was a few years back), and playing football there. Cameron Hotton (who played at reserves level for us, and is the brother of Trent) is/or was the development officer for Australian Football in the region.

Middle East development officer is a helluva job!

I can't decide if it would be great or terrible.

Actually, if the pay is good I'll go with great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Middle East is awful, but you'd get to enjoy a heap of boozy five star buffets.
Middle East development in the UAE is very impressive.
Same with Israel.
Qatar as well.

Quite amazing when people get on with providing for their people and focus on education, building homes, some modern outlooks and health for citizens.

Middle East development in the UAE is very impressive.
Same with Israel.
Qatar as well.

Quite amazing when people get on with providing for their people and focus on education, building homes, some modern outlooks and health for citizens.

Regardless of progress. UAE and Qatar have a horrible climate, a horrible shopping mall lifestyle and a horrible imbalance between the entitled and the unentitled.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back