Review Round 5 - Adelaide Crows 'The Kieron Turner Cup'

Remove this Banner Ad

Burgess gone back.
Looks like he's playing on Walker now.

Brodie turnover classic
im not so worried about the turnover im worried about right before that brad crouch running away from him, and the commentary before the game that while they were good ball winners the crouches are slow. if so, Brodie is either less fit or slower than I thought

I actually feel bad for Brodie, he is just not ready and not supposed to get that much of money this year because he is from Vic .

Witts been poor today.
Against a guy who has played less than 10 games the ruck has been completely neutral.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burgess has tapered off big time the last 2 weeks

On CPH1725 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don't really want to point too many reactive fingers in a game like this, but he had been extremely poor.

There are a lot of ineffective players for us right now. The hope should be that this is a bit of fatigue after four close ones and we get back to valuing the effort/grunt again next week.

Reality is we are being dominated by a team that is just older and more experienced than us in nearly every line. I can't really think of a position that we've gotten on top in.

2MP maybe? He's getting shots at goal in despite our poor play. Just needs to convert.

Witts been poor today, but Crows midfield depth just wrecking us.

Luko's best game for us, no doubt about it.

Burgess looks infinitely better down back. I would drop Ballard and keep him in. Ballard has lost all confidence in his marking. Bring in Corbett next week.

Reality is we are being dominated by a team that is just older and more experienced than us in nearly every line. I can't really think of a position that we've gotten on top in.

2MP maybe? He's getting shots at goal in despite our poor play. Just needs to convert.

Witts been poor today, but Crows midfield depth just wrecking us.

Luko's best game for us, no doubt about it.

Burgess looks infinitely better down back. I would drop Ballard and keep him in. Ballard has lost all confidence in his marking. Bring in Corbett next week.
Yes about Ballard , he is not up to it , a lot of finger pointing at Burgess but I think Ballard actually get away with his bad performance .

2 home town decisions there

Eddie Betts free for against Harbrow, then blatant chop of Collins arms let go > Lynch goal.

It would be nice to have a home crowd to influence umpires like that.

2 home town decisions there

Eddie Betts free for against Harbrow, then blatant chop of Collins arms let go > Lynch goal.

It would be nice to have a home crowd to influence umpires like that.
The betts one was clearly there. soft but it was there. and I don't even know what the second one you are talking about is, so it cant have been too blatant

Third one from a Brodie turnover - kid needs a lesson from this one. Not the only bad one out there but just snapping the ball doesn’t work

Remove this Banner Ad

Back