AFL 2019 - AFL Round 5

Who Covers the Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bombers were spanked by the Ferraris in Round 1 and narrowly lost to St Kilda the next week. Three wins since then.

Adelaide are 1-3, their only win was against a Sydney team destined for the bottom four (about time), and last week lost to North.

And they didn't just lose to North. They got destroyed in the second half. Poor kicking from North is all that kept them in it.

Same here. I could be wrong. This is why I have to limit myself to so many units per match. Sometimes I'm way off.

But it has been a good weekend so far and I'm confident that Adelaide's supporters will have their pitchforks ready by 3/4 time.

Possibly sooner.
Even money on Saints for next week vs Ade. If Ade don't perform that line will blow out.

Seems like bookies still think that Syd, Melb and Ade are going to turn the ship around. Ade even money, Syd +10.5 (vs GWS) and Melb +11.5 vs Rich. They've been atrocious all year so lines look low to me.

1u witts U105.5 SB
0.5u Swallow U87.5 PB
0.5U Sexton U72.5 SB
0.5U Fiorini U100.5 SB

Think ROB strength/height wise isnt a bad matchup for Witts and expecting crows to win in convincing fashion. Swallow with a hobbling knee and Sexton as a deep forward expecting a Josh Kelly clamp whos a good 1 vs 1 defended

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't get too excited by the Blues. Dogs were absolute dog s**t today, Carlton just capitalised. They're still one of the worst sides in the comp.

Agreed. That was wooden spoon stuff from the Dogs. Their only wins have come against the Swans and a wounded Hawks with the help of the umpires. Not looking good at all.

Have backed blues at $4.75
And have also taken the line at +27.5

Hawks will still have an average onball division with no Burgoyne shields and Frawley down back missing
They have to also get thru unscathed tomorrow.

I rate Carlton $2.80 shots

Danger, Kelly and Selwood. Surely the cats mid have a field day over O'Meara and a young Worpel tomorrow.

Surely Richmond start $1.20 or less on Wednesday night. Worth loading up at $1.50 and then using the available promos to hedge for a profit when Dees are $3+
Agree, tigers have identity back,dees have none, Dusty confident again and the young guys like Stack and Bolton getting adjusted into the team also

Back