Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When you get caught between the moon and my left t****
If you have breasts we won’t judge.

But still no pics are appreciated;)

When you get caught between the moon and my left t****

I could do a belly button lint sculpture of your werewolf impersonation. No pressure. Just need some photos as a model...

Last edited:
I must say I have not been impressed with Sidebottom,s form this season either he is making a lot of mistakes this season,he dropped a chest mark in the 3rd qtr and that bit of played when he was hemmed in on the boundary by 2 players and tried to beat them was crazy.

He does not seem as switched on as he usually is but he definitely needs to lift,with him up and going we automatically become better.If anybody thinks I am attacking Sidebottom so be it but his form is very patchy atm that cannot be denied.
It was a nothing game which we had won. That's not when our Steele is shiny.

I could do a belly button lint sculpture of your werewolf impersonation. No pressure. Just need some photos as a model...
I need to challenge your artistic flair. Think Chris Hemsworth crossed with Brad Pitt and you are still not even close.

I need to challenge your artistic flair. Think Chris Hemsworth crossed with Brad Pitt and you are still not even close.

I think im in love. Do you like pina coladas and going for rides in the rain?

Sier takes Aish spot on Thursday surely, he didn’t play in the reserves yesterday. Greenwood, Appleby Wells and Reid all did...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sier takes Aish spot on Thursday surely, he didn’t play in the reserves yesterday. Greenwood, Appleby Wells and Reid all did...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can't be serious. Sier didn't play because he injured his ankle. He won't be right to go for Anzac Day, and even if he was, replacing Aish with another small defender is the most obvious choice.

You can't be serious. Sier didn't play because he injured his ankle. He won't be right to go for Anzac Day, and even if he was, replacing Aish with another small defender is the most obvious choice.
Are you implying we bring in IQ?

Is it? Because you could quite conceivably keep Varcoe in defence to take Tippa, bring a Sier in and rotate Beams/Treloar/Adams forward more often.

It’s a moot point though, because as you said, he’s injured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you know he worked extremely hard in the offseason and came back in great shape? He went to Thailan didn't he? Probably the party capital for young australian males. By far the most likely situation in whole debacle is he came back in poor shape and/or has been training poorly and Bucks is making him earn redemption. I think if he was in terrific shape as you say and trained strongly he would 100% be in the team... it's not like C.brown has set the world on fire.
There was enough evidence around the preseason in Jan to say he likely did work hard in the preseason.

He went back to Thailand in the off season to do the Muy Thai camp that had stood him in such good stead from the previous season. In the first time trial in Jan he placed 11th ahead of the likes of Stevo, Pendles, Thomas, both Browns, Howe, Daicos, Mihochek etc. in previous seasons he struggled out the back in time trials. That bit of info alone tells you he came back in shape.

Maybe he dropped a bit after that, a few injuries may have slowed him, Brown May have been ferocious in his desire and pushed past Sier for the start of the season.

I don’t think we need to look to hard for suspicious stories here. I reckon he will be back in the seniors before long if he gets a few VFL games under his belt. This will get forgotten then

There was enough evidence around the preseason in Jan to say he likely did work hard in the preseason.

He went back to Thailand in the off season to do the Muy Thai camp that had stood him in such good stead from the previous season. In the first time trial in Jan he placed 11th ahead of the likes of Stevo, Pendles, Thomas, both Browns, Howe, Daicos, Mihochek etc. in previous seasons he struggled out the back in time trials. That bit of info alone tells you he came back in shape.

Maybe he dropped a bit after that, a few injuries may have slowed him, Brown May have been ferocious in his desire and pushed past Sier for the start of the season.

I don’t think we need to look to hard for suspicious stories here. I reckon he will be back in the seniors before long if he gets a few VFL games under his belt. This will get forgotten then
Wasn't Tyler Brown selected ahead of him in the JLT before his injury? Doesnt that raise your eyebrow?

If he was in terrific shape with a solid attitude then why did that happen? And why did Pendles make those comments? Unless maybe the club rates him lower than bigfooty does

Wasn't Tyler Brown selected ahead of him in the JLT before his injury? Doesnt that raise your eyebrow?

If he was in terrific shape with a solid attitude then why did that happen? And why did Pendles make those comments? Unless maybe the club rates him lower than bigfooty does
Official word from the club is that he picked up a niggle in the scratch match v Melbourne, before the JLT began.

A lot has been made of Pendles' comment, but to me it just reads like a standard footy club cliche that is wheeled out for such questions without even thinking about the issue.

Beams took his place before the season even started, throw in a niggle and the 2nd year blues can get a hold real quick.

A lot has been made of Pendles' comment, but to me it just reads like a standard footy club cliche that is wheeled out for such questions without even thinking about the issue.
Surely you jest?
A captain talking in cliches on autopilot, nah never happens?

But didn't he play in a vfl practice match after that? or do i have the timelines wrong
I can’t remember. He’s played sporadically since that first scratch game. I think judging by Apples reports, he looked to be in great condition coming back from the off season, but there was something ‘off’ about him in the way he was playing. Not really hunting the ball or reading the play as well anymore. Someone mentioned he and his girlfriend broke up around that time too.

Whatever is going on, I’m pretty sure it’s not a physical fitness issue the club has had with him. Whether he’s been injured or not is anyone’s guess, but multiple reports had him Muay Thai training in Thailand and coming back looking very fit, so it doubtful that the club would be unhappy with him from that perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back