Black Stripe

Yellow Paint
Feb 15, 2019
Liverpool
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Oklahoma City and Sydney Thunder
After Hawthorn three peated they were far more hated than Geelong and there was a poll and thread on here that reflected this.

However I feel the pendulum has swung the other way and Geelong are now just as hated if not more hated than Hawthorn.

Which club do you hate more and why?

Hawthorn as they’re the biggest sooks going around.

I remember there was a game a couple of years ago and someone asked “what are the chances of Hawthorn winning from here?” My response was about 0.068%. I received a message from one of their mods saying I’ll be banned if I kept it up.

It was the week Hodge got done for drink driving when he blew 0.068

Sensitive lot I say..

Last edited:

Hawthorn were more recently successful so them.

Geelong fans were actually better during their run of flags than they are now.

Richmond were making a run but faltered last year so are a little bit less cocky. We are the reigning premier so should be high up in the hate scale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember there was a game a couple of years ago and someone asked “what are the chances of Hawthorn winning from here?” My response was about 0.68%. I received a message from one of their mods saying I’ll be banned if I kept it up.

It was the week Hodge got done for drink driving when he blew 0.68.

Sensitive lot I say..
Hahaha, that's gold :)

I remember there was a game a couple of years ago and someone asked “what are the chances of Hawthorn winning from here?” My response was about 0.68%. I received a message from one of their mods saying I’ll be banned if I kept it up.

It was the week Hodge got done for drink driving when he blew 0.68.

Sensitive lot I say..
Hodge would be dead if it was 0.68.

Some Tigers supporters seem to really despise the Cats and I have absolutely no idea why.....
Because Geelong had the wood on Richmond for decades and handed out many humiliating thrashings.

The good Ablett was very fond of feasting on Tiger

I remember there was a game a couple of years ago and someone asked “what are the chances of Hawthorn winning from here?” My response was about 0.068%. I received a message from one of their mods saying I’ll be banned if I kept it up.

It was the week Hodge got done for drink driving when he blew 0.068

Sensitive lot I say..
No teams fans whine like hawthorns

After Hawthorn three peated they were far more hated than Geelong and there was a poll and thread on here that reflected this.

However I feel the pendulum has swung the other way and Geelong are now just as hated if not more hated than Hawthorn.

Which club do you hate more and why?
Geelong. Scott’s reaction to umpires, Selwood head butting legs, Dangerfield sooking and leaving the field like he had been shot before returning soon after with the commentators saying how tough he is, now they have the King of Grand Final chokers in Rohan and golden spoon boy Hawkins.

Back