Mod. Notice Toots Hibbert Medal 2019 - The Flogs' choice

3 - Byron Porkett for fighting the good fight and for his creativity in the face of multiple backfires
2 - Dazlington for his brilliant troll of 10 year members
1 - Plugger35 for his YouTube win melts and for his service to game day freds.

No eliases dh!

Silly rule.

I have combed pages of crap and these were clearly the best posters during my absence.

leobarryustar

Milking frees
Margin Mania Chess Club Member BeanCoiNFT Investor Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Sep 23, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Exers
Can we do Flog of the Week instead?

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
f62bb271-40c5-4c3e-84b5-728796139b4a-jpeg.655664
Strange way to ask for a threesome. :think:

a.jpg

Trouto

Premiership Player
Jul 3, 2007
Bunbury
AFL Club
West Coast
Thanks friend, the Toots requires some much needed credibility after the 2018 result :p

Jokes aside I'm forgoing the Toots this year, my training is directed towards claiming the Caufield/Melbourne Cup Double (AWOTY/FOTY). The AWOTY promises to be a high caliber field at this early stage with noteble attention whores ZeBozo, Redvest4 and Harry000 all vying for any modicum of a flogs' attention. And like the Melbourne Cup, even though the FOTY is not always the best field, it's part of folklore.
you dont have the flogability to win FOTY, you would have to try too hard to stack on the flogness. Naturals like DanWA and Tigernator dont have to try, it is like second nature to them...

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Quick question Starburns_ are ex-mods eligible, or granted immunity like they are from FOTY?

You see I was about to nominate Chappyuk because umm for that quality thread he made about uhh..... okay well HYPOTHETICALLY let's say he posts something uncharacteristically amusing should we nominate him?

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Quick question Starburns_ are ex-mods eligible, or granted immunity like they are from FOTY?

You see I was about to nominate Chappyuk because umm for that quality thread he made about uhh..... okay well HYPOTHETICALLY let's say he posts something uncharacteristically amusing should we nominate him?

Nice mash minnow.

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Mofra is the only consistent performer, the rest have good moments but get a bit precious about being the oldschool vanguard who claim to know funny.edit geeze just read it back, I was a bit rough on the old campaigners! It's a tough call but Dazlington is in form, A Cut above is good when not melting and Laphroaig is a campaigner but I sympathize with anyone suspended on principle.

Last edited:
Back